Actress Zareen Khan is of Indian descent. Zareen Khan, sometimes known as Zarine Khan, is an Indian entertainer and model who was born on May 14, 1987. She primarily works in the Hindi cinema industry, but she has also appeared in films in Tamil, Telugu, and Punjabi.
Khan made her Bollywood debut in 2010 as a princess in the renowned action movie Go. She later appeared in the enormously well-known item number Person Dheela in the 2011 blockbuster satire Prepared. She took a big step forward when she landed the role of a fantastic model in the 2012 rom-com Housefull 2, which stands as her highest grossing film to date. Zareen Khan made her Tamil cinema debut the next year in Naan Rajavaga Pogiren with the song Malgove.
Zareen Khan returned to Bollywood after having a major role in the 2014 Punjabi film Jatt James Bond, where she appeared in Disdain Story 3. Khan made his Telugu cinema debut in 2019 with the action-adventure Chanakya. Zareen Khan completed her transitional year at Mumbai’s Rizvi School of Science.
|Profession||Actress, Social media Influencer|
Personal life Zareen Khan
|Date of Birth||14 May 1987|
|Age(2022)||35 years old|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|School||Duruelo convent high school|
|College/ University||Rizvi college of science, Mumbai|
|Educational qualification||College dropout|
Physical stats and more
|Height||5′ 4” (162cm)|
|Weight (approx.)||58 kgs.|
Boyfriend And Husband
Family and more
|Father||Not Known (Update soon)|
|Mother||Not Known (Update soon)|
|Sister||1( Name Not Known update soon)|
|Food||Brown Crab, American Lobster, Mantis Shrimp, Butter Clam|
|Actress||Penelope Cruz, Kareena Kapoor|
|Film||Hum Bhi Akele Tum Bhi Akele, Aksar 2|
|Sports Person||Sania Mirza|
|Destination place||See Monument Valley, Horseshoe Bend|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Net Worth||$4 million|
Social Media ID
Facts About Zareen Khan
- Khan’s acting career began while he was visiting Yuvraj’s setup at Subhash Ghai’s Whistling Woods film school.
- She was chosen by Salman Khan for his partner Anil Sharma’s film Go because, in his words, “She looks the person – the sweet princess she is playing in Veer.”
- Khan was given the lead role of Princess Yashodhara following a screen test. As a nineteenth-century princess, she put on eight kg to increase her persuasiveness.
- The 1825 Pindari development of Rajasthan, when England controlled India, is the centre of the movie. Go wasn’t particularly successful in the field of film, but her presentation received favourable reviews from both critics and the general public.
- This is what Bollywood Hungama’s taran Adarsh observed when he said, “Zarine looks like Katrina Kaif, but wears one articulation throughout.”
- The Seasons of India’s Nikhat Kazmi implied that “Zarine is unimpressive.”
- According to Rediff.com, “Zarine is typical.”
Also Read: Sushant Singh Rajput के बर्थडे पर Sara Ali Khan ने करा ऐसा काम जिससे एक्टर को मिलती थी खुशी और फैंस बोले- ‘दिल जीत लिया’
- Zarine’s attractiveness “adds to her appealing screen presence,” according to pundit Subhash K. Jha, who praised her performance. The Zee Cine Award for Best Female Debut was given to Khan.
- Khan and Salman Khan sang the song “Character Dheela” in Anees Bazmee’s Prepared in 2011, mocking characters like Mughal-e-Azam, Sholay, and Shri 420. It was the highest-grossing Bollywood film of that year.
- At the 2012 India Global Gems Week (IIJW), Khan ascended the slope as a masterpiece for the jewellery company YS18.
- Khan’s next offering was the parody movie Housefull 2, a remake of Mattupetti Machan in Hindi and a follow-up to the first Housefull.
- The story is around two cousins, Henna and Bobby, two Kapoor family daughters who vehemently dislike one another, model Jlo, an ex-girlfriend from Carefree, a child of Jagga Daku, and four Dearest friends, Bright, Max, Jaunty, and Jai, who are madly in love with her.
- Model JLo, played by Khan, is obsessed with Happy, portrayed by Ritesh Deshmukh. Akshay Kumar, Asin, John Abraham, and Jacqueline Fernandez all played key roles in the film.
- Taran Adarsh said of Khan’s performance, “Zarine act more as sight to behold.” Khan received basic applause for her performance.
- One of the highest-grossing Bollywood films of 2012 was Housefull 2.
- Khan debuted in Tamil in Vetrimaaran’s Naan Rajavaga Pogiren in 2013, performing a song number to the tune of “Malgove” alongside Nakul Jaidev. She was respected for the music.
- “Zarine Khan’s music is full on intensity,” Taran Adarsh said.
- Jatt James Bond, a Punjabi film directed by Rohit Jugraj, was Khan’s most noteworthy role outside of Bollywood and her most memorable entrance of 2014.
- She emphasised the work of a Lalli, a trustworthy Punjabi woman close to Gippy Grewal. The movie received favourable reviews from critics, and her presentation in particular was complimented.
- Komal Nahta, a film critic, said of Zarine Khan: “She delivers an award-winning performance.
- ” Bollywood Hungama loathed Khan’s exhibition and composed, ”Zareen Khan is completely OK and however she is sizzling, it’s done only for its hell.
More Read : Zareen Khan
- She attempts to be the female Emraan Hashmi however it doesn’t work for her.
- Execution wise, she doesn’t give her best shot.” The film didn’t perform well at the container office.
- In 2018, Khan featured in Vikram Bhatt’s thriller 1921, the fourth portion in 1920 film series. Shikta Sanyal of Koimoi.com called it ”Khan’s best presentation till date.”
- She doesn’t provide her best effort in terms of execution. The movie didn’t do well at the box office.
- Khan appeared in Vikram Bhatt’s suspenseful 2018 film 1921, the fourth entry in the 1920 movie series. According to Shikta Sanyal of Koimoi.com, it was Khan’s “greatest presentation to date.”
- Even though the movie received mixed reviews, it managed to recoup its costs and become a “typical grosser.”
- Ashok Nanda’s activity movie One Day: Equity Conveyed, in which she was slated to portray a police officer, was designated by Khan in January 2018. Esha Gupta ultimately replaced her.
- She made her Telugu debut in 2019 with the action thriller Chanakya, which received mixed reviews from critics and did poorly at the box office.
- She appeared in the Punjabi film Daaka that same year alongside Gippy Grewal, which received mixed reviews.
- The 2020 release of Khan’s next film, Murmur Bhi Akele Tum Bhi Akele, which revolves around an amazing love story involving two gay men, also stars Anshuman Jha.
(FAQ)- Frequently Asked Questions
1 . Who is Zareen Khan?
ANS. Actress Zareen Khan is of Indian descent. Zareen Khan, sometimes known as Zarine Khan, is an Indian entertainer and model who was born on May 14, 1987. She primarily works in the Hindi cinema industry, but she has also appeared in films in Tamil, Telugu, and Punjabi.
2 . How old are Zareen Khan?
ANS. She was born on 14 May 1987 in Mumbai Maharashtra, India.
3 . What’s the height of Zareen Khan?
ANS. Her height is 5 feet 4 inches, which is approx. (162cm).
4 . Where is Zareen Khan’s residence?
ANS. She was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
5 . Have Zareen Khan Husband ?
ANS. She has husband and his name Shivashish Mishra.