Vivek Anand Oberoi is an Indian entertainer who predominantly works in Hindi film, as well as working in scarcely any Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada and Tamil movies. Vivek Anand Oberoi was born 3 September 1976
Vivek Oberoi was brought into the world in Hyderabad, Telangana, to a Punjabi father, Suresh Oberoi, an actor. In 1974, Suresh wedded Yashodhara, whom he portrays as “a young lady from a Punjabi business family who had lived in the south”, in Chennai. Due to his mom’s family being acclimatized in the district, Vivek is himself conversant in Tamil. Oberoi proceeded to learn at Mayo School, Ajmer and Mithibai School, Mumbai. At an entertainers’ studio in London, he was spotted by the overseer of New York College who took Vivek to New York, where he finished his graduate degree in film acting.
In 2009, Oberoi assumed a supporting part in the film Kurbaan. Kurbaan got positive surveys from pundits, with acclaim for its heading, screenplay, soundtrack, and exhibitions of the cast, with specific commendation coordinated towards Kapoor’s presentation. Notwithstanding, in spite of basic praise, it was pronounced a failure by Film industry India.
|Name||Vivek Anand Oberoi|
|Profession||Actor, Television star, model, Dancer and social media star|
|Famous for||Acting skills, Instagram reels, and Charming personality|
Vivek Anand Oberoi Biography
|Date of Birth||3 September 1976|
|Age||46 years old|
|School||Hyderabad public school, Hyderabad|
|College/ University||Mayo College, Ajmer and Mithibai College, Mumbai|
|Educational qualification||Master’s degree in film acting|
Physical stats and more
|Body Measurement (approx.)||42-14-34|
Affairs and more
|Wife||Priyanka Alva Oberoi|
Family and Siblings
|Favourite Food||Apple Pie, Payasam, Rasmalai, Gulab Jamum, Sonpapdi|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Ajay Devgan, Hrithik Roshan|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit, Vidya Balan, Priyanka Chopra|
|Favourite Film||Kaal, Dum|
|Favourite Sports Person||Yuvraj Singh|
|Favourite Singer||Lata Mangeshkar, Abida Parveen|
|Favourite Attires||Shirt Pant|
|Favourite Destination||France, Istanbul|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Net Worth||$18 Million|
Facts About Vivek Anand Oberoi
- Pundit Taran Adarsh in his audit for Bollywood Hungama gave the film 4 (out of 5), taking note of “Kurbaan is decorated with standout exhibitions. Khan is unprecedented in a job that just demonstrates his flexibility by and by.
- He guaranteed the film as “the most remarkable film to emerge from the Hindi entertainment world in 2009, up until this point. The movie has an enthralling plot, grasping screenplay, wonderful exhibitions and a riveting climax.”
- Rajeev Masand from CNN-IBN noticed “a convincing spine chiller doesn’t avoid contacting thorny issues, chief Rensil D’Silva makes a certain presentation with a movie that is good and drawing in.”
- He relegated a score of 3 on 5. Shubhra Gupta of The Indian Express evaluated the movie 3 out of 5, noted: “Composed forcefully by maker Karan Johar, and coordinated keenly by newbie Rensil D’Silva, the film articulates, with commendable lucidity, contemporary conundrums.”
- In 2010, he showed up in Ruler, which neglected to get a decent reaction from the crowd, regardless of beginning film industry success.
- Taran Adarsh of Bollywood Hungama evaluated it 3 out of 5, saying “Sovereign has all benefits to hit home for the young”, lauding Vivek Oberoi’s ‘grit’ execution, the film’s ‘Hollywood style’ look and activity groupings, as well as the music.
- Noyon Jyoti Parasara of AOL India gave 3 out of 5, saying, “when you will give up off your convictions and rationale – like you truly can’t leap off a precipice on your bicycle and remain unscratched – you would like the film.”
Also Read: Shahid Kapoor
- Then again, Omar Qureshi of Zoom evaluated Ruler 2.5 out of 5, saying, “The film is beyond ludicrous and unreasonable.” Indiatimes.com evaluated it 2 out of 5 stars saying, “The film has underestimated the crowd, which shows us devices hard to accept and cutting edge and that such modern shows ought to be restricted to Hollywood.”.
- Subhash K. Jha gave 2 out of 5 stars, and said, “Ruler wears its super-cool shirt with the motto ‘Come Watch Me’ with a smidgen an excess of hostility. Yet, assuming you love popcorn crunching experience stories watch Vivek Oberoi play the legend from the half of the globe of hijinks.”
- He commended Oberoi’s acting and the activity successions, saying that “surprisingly, Oberoi steals away the unending stretch with the trick with capturing aplomb The masterfully executed stunts every now and again see our legend bouncing down tall structures in stunning jumps of destiny, with the camera pulling back in aware awe.”
- Oberoi alongside Suriya and Priyamani during the press meet of Rakta Charitra 2.
- Vivek delivered a film named Dekh Indian Bazaar in 2011.
- The film was highlighted in the sixteenth Busan Film celebration, winning the Crowd Decision Grant for Best Film from 3000 movies overall and among 380 movies screened. In 16 years of the historical backdrop of Busan, this is the Main Indian Film to win the honor.
- The film has proactively gotten rave surveys from global pundits and columnists from The Hollywood Correspondent, Assortment and Screen International.
- The film got predominantly certain audits from the pundits. Richard Kuipers of Assortment commended it for “bringing the subjects of disparity and class divisions together in the profoundly engaging visit to the enormous top.”
- Kirk Honeycutt in his survey for The Hollywood Columnist, lauded chief Mangesh Hadawale for depicting third-world issues through a family parody that contains a stinging parody of contemporary India and its wild corruption.
- Vivek Oberoi’s film Kismat Love Paisa Dilli, which was delivered in October 2012, disappointed the crowd and was a film industry failure.
- He likewise played supervillan Kaal in Krrish 3 (2013). Pundits coordinated acclaim towards cast exhibitions (especially Hrithik Roshan, Kangana Ranaut and Vivek Oberoi), VFX, cinematography, foundation score, bearing and diversion esteem, however analysis has been coordinated towards the film’s absence of creativity, soundtrack and writing.
- Taran Adarsh of Bollywood Hungama gave the film 4.5 out of 5 stars and expressed that “the film has every one of the fixings that make a marvelous hero film, other than being Rakesh Roshan’s most achieved work so far.”
More Read: Vivek Anand Oberoi
- Madhureeta Mukherjee of The Hours of India gave it 4.5 stars while remarking “For sheer vision, swagger and standout execution, this one takes off to new circles. Hook on to this cape for an invigorating ride.”
- Raedita Tandan of Filmfare granted it 4 out of 5 stars, commenting “Caps off to Rakesh Roshan for thinking beyond practical boundaries and really pulling off this unsafe suggestion. It’s somewhat flawed. In any case, it has every one of the components a decent, engaging film should have. All you Wonder superheroes, better watch out. Krrish is here to stay.”
- Anupama Chopra of the Hindustan Times gave it 3.5 stars and said, “Movie producer Rakesh Roshan merits a show of approval for giving us a local hero. Krrish 3 is aggressive and exciting.”
- Sarita Tanwar of DNA gave it 3.5 stars and stated, “Krrish 3 is high speed and the VFX impacts are smashing.”
- Rohit Khilnani of India Today gave it 3.5 stars noticing, “The main part where the film plunges are during the tunes. The music sounds excessively dated for this activity pressed film.”
- Oberoi has named the voice of Electro in the Hindi-named variant of The Astounding Bug Man 2, which was delivered in May 2014.
- Oberoi worked with YRF standard’s film Bank Chor, with Rhea Chakraborty and Riteish Deshmukh.
- He likewise showed up in Smash Charan starrer Telugu film Vinaya Vidheya Rama (2019), It got negative surveys from pundits and turned into a film industry bomb, which provoked Charan to release a conciliatory sentiment letter.
- The Indian Express gave 1 out of 5 stars expressing “Vinaya Vidheya Rama resembles watching a Balakrishna activity film on steroids. Ungainly and unconvincing screenplay”.
- The New Indian Express gave 1.5 out of 5 stars expressing “In the event that there is a plot and a story that merits a notification, then it is lost between every one of the battles, tunes, moves and irregular height dialogues”.
- Hindustan Times gave 0.5 out of 5 stars expressing “The actual film feels dated. It is a wreck that
Vivek Anand Oberoi (FAQ’S) – Frequently Asked Questions
1 . Who is Vivek Anand Oberoi ?
Ans. Vivek Anand Oberoi is an Indian entertainer who predominantly works in Hindi film, as well as working in scarcely any Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada and Tamil movies. Vivek Anand Oberoi was born 3 September 1976
2 . How old Does Vivek Anand Oberoi ?
Ans. Vidya Balan born on 1 January 1979.
3 . How much does Vivek Anand Oberoi earns from her acting profession?
Ans. Vivek Anand Oberoi was well known actor and his acting is to good also he earned own name and money 18$ million USD by her own skills.
4 . What is the Height of Vivek Anand Oberoi ?
Ans. Her height was 5′10″cm tall.
5 . Does Vivek Anand Oberoi have Husband ?
Ans. Her Husband name is Priyanka Alva Oberoi.