About Vikramjeet Virk
Vikramjeet Virk has worked on films in several Indian regional film industries including Hindi, Malayalam, Punjabi, and Telugu. But he has also worked in Bollywood. Vikramjeet Virk was born on 19 July 1984 in Tharwa Majra village, Karnal district, Haryana, India. His father Sukhwant Singh Virk and Harjinder Kaur Virk, who belongs to a Punjabi Sikh family, are farmers.
He did his education at Khalsa Sen Secondary School and S.D. Sen Secondary School Karnal and he was an athletic person and played kabaddi, basketball, and volleyball while also representing his state in Kabaddi.
Also in 2003, Vikramjit Virk left his hometown and moved to Delhi to pursue a degree at Delhi University. And during this time she started his career in modeling. And on July 19, 2003, she made his fashion debut at the Lakme India Fashion Week.
Later he worked on many projects with famous fashion photographers and also appeared in some music videos. Even as a devout Sikh, Virk was also faced with a difficult decision when he chose modeling as his career path as it meant he would have to cut his hair, which was also against Sikh religious beliefs.
Moreover, his parents were also against the idea. And despite these challenges, Virk followed his passion and became a successful model.
Vikramjit Virk is an Indian model and actor who started his career in modeling in 2003 and continued till 2010. But after that he also ventured into the world of film and television projects in 2010. for years
|Real Name||Vikramjeet Virk|
|Profession||Actor & Kabaddi Player|
|Date of Birth||19 July 1984|
|Age (as of 2023)||38 Years|
|Birthplace||Tharwa Majra village, Karnal, Haryana India|
|School||Khalsa Sen Sec School & S.D. Sen Secondary School|
|College & University||Delhi University|
|Height (Approx.)||5’10′ feet|
AFFAIRS AND MORE
|Girlfriend/ Wife||Not Known|
FAMILY AND MORE
|Father||Sukhwant Singh Virk|
|Mother||Harjinder Kaur Virk|
|Favorite Food||Rice Dal, Idli Sambar|
|Favorite Actor||Kamal Hasan|
|Favorite Actress||Priyanka Chopra|
|Favorite Color||Black & white|
|Favorite Sports||Kabaddi, basketball & Volleyball|
|Favorite Music||Punjabi Song|
|Favorite Dress||Traditional Cloth|
|Favorite Destination||London & Bangkok|
HOBBIES AND MONEY FACTOR
|Hobbies||Modeling & Playing kabaddi|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||1 .23 Crore INR ($5 Million)|
SOCIAL MEDIA ID
- Does Vikramjeet Virk drink alcohol too? not known
- Does Vikramjit Virk smoke too? not known
- He did his education at Khalsa Sen Secondary School and S.D. Sen Secondary School Karnal He was also an athletic person and played kabaddi, basketball, and volleyball while representing his state in Kabaddi.
- In 2003 also, Vikramjit Virk moved to Delhi to pursue his graduation from Delhi University.
- It was during this time that he started his modeling career.
- Vikramjeet Virk first assignment as a model was on 19 July 2003 at the “Lakme India Fashion Week”.
- He has worked on several projects with notable fashion photographers and has also appeared in a few music videos.
- As a devout Sikh, choosing modeling as a career was also a difficult decision for Virk as it required him to cut his hair, which is also against Sikh religious beliefs, and was disapproved of by his parents.
- Many were also against.
- Despite these challenges, Virk pursued his passion and became a successful model and later went on to act in films and television projects.
- Vikramjit Virk’s first Bollywood break was in the film Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Se, directed by Ashutosh Gowariker.
- The film was also based on the historical Chittagong rebellion, set in the era of the Indian independence struggle. And in the film, Virk also played the negative role of a British police officer named Inspector Asanullah Khan.
- Virk was also cast in a Malayalam film titled Casanova directed by Roshan Andrews.
- In this film, he played the role of the main antagonist named Alexei and was praised for his performance, especially his action sequences. And Casanova was also released in January 2012.
- Virk also received a random call from the makers during the shoot of Casanova in Dubai and offered him a role in a historical show on Zee TV.
- He played the role of Mehmood of Ghajini in Shobha Somnath’s which received critical acclaim and won him the Best Actor in a Negative Role award at the 2011 Zee Rishtey Awards.
- He also starred as Kalke in Jai Jag Janani Maa Durga (2012), Banasura in Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev (2014) and Trilok in Maharakshak Aryan (2014).
- Virk’s acting skills were also appreciated in these TV shows.
- He has diversified his acting career by working in various film industries including Hindi, Malayalam, Punjabi and Telugu…
PEOPLE ALSO ASK ABOUT VIKRAMJEET VIRK
Q1. Who is this Vikramjit Virk?
ANS:- Vikramjit Virk is an Indian model and actor, who started his career in modeling in 2003 and continued till 2010. And after that, he ventured into the world of film and television projects in 2010. But over the years, he has worked in several Indian films. and regional film industries including Hindi, Malayalam, Punjabi, and Telugu. He has also worked in Bollywood.
Q2. What is also the net worth of Vikramjit Virk?
ANS:- According to Wikipedia his net worth is $5 million.
Q3. How old is Vikramjit Virk?
ANS:- Vikramjit Virk was born on 19 July 1984 in Tharwa Majra village, Karnal district, Haryana, India. And according to this the present is 38 years old in 2023.
Q4. Who are the parents of Vikramjeet Virk?
ANS:- His father Sukhwant Singh Virk, and Harjinder Kaur Virk are farmers.
Q5. Tell about the achievements of Vikramjeet Virk life?
ANS:- He has worked in more than 24 films and has also made films in Hindi and Tamil in different languages, due to which he has been selected for two award shows. Vikramjeet has appeared in 10 web series and TV shows. Work has also been done.