Siddharth is an Indian actor who mainly works in multi-language films such as Tamil, Telugu and Hindi language films. And apart from acting, Siddharth is associated with films as a screenwriter, producer and playback singer. And he has also been featured in several commercials. Siddharth was born on 17 April 1979 in a Tamil-speaking family in Madras (present-day Chennai, India). And Siddharth started his studies from DAV. and studied at Boys’ Senior Secondary School, Madras and then at Patel Vidyalaya, Delhi. And later he also obtained the degree of Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) from Kirori Mal College, New Delhi.
Siddharth has also participated extensively in extra-curricular activities during college and he is an active student, served as the President of the College’s Debating Society and participated in the World Debating Championship. And then he also completed his MBA from SP Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai and also eventually won a declamation contest which won him the CNBC Manager of the Year Award in 1999.
Siddharth’s first tryst with the media was also through dubbing for a mosquito repellent advertisement in eight different languages in 1988 as instructed by ad director Jayendra, also a close friend of his father.
Siddharth has also said that he knew he was going to pursue a career in films since childhood, but showed a special affinity for writing and directing and thus only used business school as a “safety cushion”. He signed up as his father insisted. He pursued amateur theater through live stage performances with the theater group The Players during his time in Delhi, while also honing his writing and directing skills.
Even after Siddhartha completed his studies in business management, he did S. Shankar’s upcoming Tamil film Boys (2003) marked Siddharth’s first film appearance even before he made his acting debut. And Siddharth also chose to work in film production and assisted Mani Ratnam.
The success of that film also gave Siddharth the opportunity to act in Mani Ratnam’s multi-starrer Ayutha Ezhuthu (2004) before he ventured into Telugu and Hindi through Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana (2005), Ranga De Basanti and Bommarillu (2005). Had also stepped into cinema. and received critical and commercial acclaim in 2006.
By the late 2000s, Siddharth had also established himself as a dependable lead actor in Telugu films. And also received accolades for his work as a carrom player and also as a blind warrior in the film. and the fantasy film Anaganaga O Dheereedu (2011).
|Nick Name||Not Known|
|Profession||Actor, Play back Singer, Writer|
|Date of birth||17 April 1979|
|Age (as in 2023)||43 years|
|School||PDV Studied at Boys Senior Secondary School, Madras|
|College & University||Kirori Mal College, New Delhi.|
|Educational Qualification||B.Com Graduated|
|Height (Approx.)||5’10′ feet|
AFFAIRS AND MORE
|Marital Status||Unmarried (2003-2006) divorce|
FAMILY AND MORE
|Mother||Not Known ( will update soon )|
|Favorite Food||Dal, Rice, Mutton Biryani|
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan, Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favorite Actress||Shiri Devi, Kriti Sanon|
|Favorite Color||Purple & Red|
|Favorite cuisine||Indian food|
|Favorite Music||Not Known|
|Favorite Dress||Western dress and Traditional, Jeans Shirts & T- Shirts|
|Favorite Destination||Goa , Switzerland|
HOBBIES AND MONEY FACTOR
|Hobbies||Acting, Travelling, Singing|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$ 7 million|
SOCIAL MEDIA ID
UNKNOWN FACTS ABOUT SIDDHARTH ACTOR
- Does Siddharth actor drink alcohol too? not known
- Does Siddharth actor smoke too? not known
- He also returned to Tamil films after a sabbatical in 2011 and produced Balaji Mohan’s commercially successful romantic comedy Kadalil Sodhappuvadhu Yeppadi (2012).
- The year 2014 was followed by a stellar year for him with two of his ventures receiving critical acclaim and box office success: Jigarthanda where he played an aspiring filmmaker and Kaavya Thalaivan in which he played a character set in the 1920s. Played the role of and played the role of an actor from the Madras theater scene.
- He then also starred as a handsome man in the horror comedy Aranmanai 2 in 2016.
He then also starred in the Malayalam film Kammara Sambhavam (2018), written by Murali Gopi. And in 2019 he has acted in two Tamil movies – Shivappu Manjal Pachai directed by Sasi and Aruvam directed by Sai Shekhar.
- He has also worked in many advertisements. And our Siddharth has also been featured in many advertisements of big brands.
- He has actively worked in both the Hindi and South Indian film industries. And Parle Argo signed her on as a nationwide brand ambassador in 2012 because of her pan-India appeal. So that they are also the main source of a brand.
- He also married his girlfriend Meghna in November 2003, when they fell in love in the same neighborhood in New Delhi. And after living together for a few years, both of them got married.
- Then after 3 years of marriage, Sid and Meghna separated due to some quarrel in early 2006 and later both were divorced in January 2007.
- Also in 2019 he did a voice artist role in Siddharth’s new Tamil film The Lion King Movie.
He has also acted in more than 3 Tv shows and he is very good actor
- His journey to fame was in the 2006 film Rang De Basanti in which he was seen opposite
- Aamir Khan in which he was also playing the role of Karan and Singhania.
- He has also worked as a playback singer in more than 18 films.
PEOPLE ALSO ASK ABOUT SIDDHARTH ACTOR
1. Who is Siddharth Actor?
Answer: He is an Indian actor who also predominantly works in multi-language films such as Tamil, Telugu and Hindi language films. And apart from acting, Siddharth is associated with films as a screenwriter, producer and playback singer. And he has also been featured in several commercials.
2. What is also the Net Worth of Siddharth Actor?
Ans: His net worth is $7 million dollars which is also around 55 crores in Indian Rupees.
3. What is the monthly salary of Siddharth actor?
Ans: His monthly salary is 70 lakhs.
4. Who is this Siddharth’s girlfriend?
Answer: The Siddharth actor married his girlfriend Meghna in November 2003 after they fell in love in the same neighborhood in New Delhi. And after living together for a few years, both of them got married.