About Shubhangi Atre
Shubhangi Atre is an Indian TV actress. And Atre also appeared in Ekta Kapoor’s Kasautii Zindagii Kay, where he played the role of Palchin Basu. And she also played titular roles as Kasturi in Kapoor’s Kasturi (2007–09), Preeti in the Indian show series Do Hanson Ka Joda (2009–2010), and Angoori Tiwari in the Hindi sitcom Bhabiji, receiving several accolades and grants.
to continue. And the houses are standard! (2016–present), which is also one of the longest-running Indian satirical sitcoms. Atre was born on 11 April 1981. And she is from Indore and she also has an MBA certification (Specialist in Business Administration).
|Profession||Actress, Model, Social Media Influencer|
|Date of Birth||11 April 1981|
|School||Not Known(will update soon)|
|College/ University||Not Known(will update soon)|
|Educational qualification||MBA degree|
Physical stats and More
|Weight (approx.)||52 kg|
Affairs and More
Family and more
|Favorite Food||Punjabi foods|
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Sridevi and Rekha|
|Favorite Sports Person||Not Known (will update soon)|
|Favorite singer||Lata Mangeshkar|
|Favorite Dress||Western Dress, Saree, Jeans and top.|
|Favorite Destination||Goa , New York|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Net Worth||2 million Dollar|
Social Media ID
Facts About Shubhangi Atre
- Does Shubhangi Atre smoke too?: No
- Does Shubhangi Atre drink alcohol too? not known
- She won the title of “Miss Madhya Pradesh” in 2003.
- She is also a trained Kathak and Odissi dancer.
- She was very keen to become an actress since childhood, but she never thought of any other career option for herself.
- She also appeared in the television serial “Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai!” She replaced actress Shilpa Shinde with the popular character of “Angoori Bhabhi”.
- She got the role of “Angoori Bhabhi” after auditioning among 80 girls.
- This is the second time that she replaced actress Shilpa Shinde in a show, and earlier she had replaced her in SAB TV’s
- Chidiya Ghar.
- Even before venturing into the media business, Atrey went for a cleanser brand (a regional commodity). And it was publicity for print.
- Even after marriage, she made her acting debut in 2006 when producer Ekta Kapoor offered her a role in Kasauti Zindagii Kay. So after that, she found a lead job in Kasturi. And from that time, she also played the role of a negative person in Havan.
- In 2013 also Atre replaced Shilpa Shinde in the famous sitcom Chidiya Ghar.
- Unsurprisingly three years after the fact, she was again cast as Angoori Tiwari in the show Bhabiji Ghar Standard Hain in April 2016! and on TV. In the same year, she also played the role of Devasena in Adhuri Kahani Hamari on &TV. And finally, that Bhabiji Ghar standard! Has become a popular name since.
- Shilpa Shinde, who plays Angoori, claimed that Atre was copying her. And to explain this, Atre has said that she was adopting Angoori’s characteristics, and not copying Shinde. And Atre also said that:
- People tell me that when they close their eyes and picture Angoori Bhabhi, they think of me and say ‘murmur bhool gaye pehle kaun thi’ – and that’s the biggest compliment I get.
- After Chidiyaghar, Atre replaced Shinde for the second time in her career.
- By then she had received three offers, and two were from old shows and one was Bhabi Ji Ghar Standard Hai!. And even my husband, who is usually very supportive of me, made me feel that I should not do a show where I am replacing someone. And yet I used to watch it and I loved it too. And I think it had a distinct advantage too, a satire that satisfied but was not obscene.
- Atre also received mixed reviews from the crowd for her portrayal of “Angoori”.
- The Hours of India also praised Shubhangi Atre as ‘Angoori Bhabhi’ saying that she is also doing an incredible job.
Atre married Piyush Poore in 2003, with whom she has a daughter. And in 2022, Atre also separated from her husband due to some differences.
- She is also a music lover. And she also loves Salman Khan a lot.
- Atre’s expression “Sahi Pakde Hain” (You Got It Right) from her serial Bhabi Ji Ghar Standard Hai! And became popular too.
- This is what Atre said about the expression: I always say this line (Sahi pakde hain) when someone presents something right, and whether I am at home or with friends.
Shubhangi Atre (FAQ’S) – Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Who is this Shubhangi Atre?
Answer. Shubhangi Atre is an Indian TV actress. And Atre appeared in Ekta Kapoor’s Kasautii Zindagii Kay alongside her, where she also played the role of Palchin Basu. And she has also received several accolades and grants for playing titular roles as Kasturi in Kapoor’s Kasturi (2007–09), Preeti in the Indian show series Do Hanson Ka Joda (2009–2010), and Angoori Tiwari in the Hindi sitcom Bhabiji. to continue. And the houses are standard! (2016–present), which is also one of the longest-running Indian satirical sitcoms.
Q2 . What will be the height of Shubhangi Atre?
Answer. Shubhangi Atre’s height is 5’2″.
Q3. How much does Shubhangi Atre earn from her profession?
Answer. She earns $2 million from her effort.
Q4. How old is Shubhangi Atre?
Answer. Shubhangi Atre was born on 11 April 1981 in a Hindu family in Mumbai. And her age is 42 years as per 202.
Q5. Is Shubhangi Atre Married Also?
Answer. No, she is also married and her husband name is Piyush Puri.