Shruti Haasan is an Indian playback singer and performer who primarily appears in Telugu, Tamil, and Hindi films. She is the young daughter of entertainer producer Kamal Haasan and entertainer Sarika Thakur and was born into the Haasan family.
She worked as a child actor and performed in films as a singer before making her acting debut in the Hindi film Karma (2009). She gained notoriety in 2011 with the Telugu films Goodness My Companion and Anaganaga O Dheerudu as well as the Tamil sci-fi actioner 7aum Arivu.
With the successful Telugu films Gabbar Singh (2012), Balupu (2013), Yevadu (2014), Race Gurram (2014), Srimanthudu (2015), Premam (2016), Krack (2021), and Vakeel Saab (2021), as well as the Tamil films Vedalam (2015) and Si3, Haasan established a solid foundation for herself in South Indian cinema (2017). D-Day (2013), Ramaiya Vastavaiya (2013), Gabbar Is Back (2015), and Welcome Back are some of her Hindi films (2015).
|Actress, Television star, Model, Dancer and social media star
|Acting skills, Instagram reels, and adorable smile
Shruti Haasan Biography
|Date of Birth
|28 January 1986
|36 years old
|Tamilian Brahmin Iyengar
|Lady Andal school in Chennai
|Psychology at St. Andrew’s College
Physical stats and more
Affairs and more
Family and Siblings
|Sambar Idli, Dosa
|Shah Rukh Khan and Rajinikanth
|Priyanka Chopra Jonas
|Krack, Gabbar is Back
|Favourite Sports Person
|Western dress , gowns
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Shopping and Travelling
|6$ Million USD
Facts About Shruti Haasan
- Haasan began her career as a music director with her father’s 2009 film Unnaipol Oruvan and has since formed her own music group. At the Edison Grants, she was awarded Best Music Chief for Unnaipol Oruvan.
- Shruti Haasan was born into a Tamil family in Madras (modern-day Chennai), to actors Kamal Haasan and Sarika Thakur.
- Her mother Sarika was born to a Maharashtrian father and a Rajput mother, while her father is a Tamilian Brahmin named Iyengar.
- Akshara Haasan, her younger sister, is also an actor. Her uncle is the performer and legal advisor Charuhasan.
- The performers Anu Hasan and Suhasini Maniratnam are her cousins. Shantanu Hazarika and she are dating.
- Haasan completed his education at the Woman Andal School in Chennai before relocating to Mumbai to focus on brain research at St. Andrew’s College.
- Haasan decided to focus on music and film, and eventually travelled to the US to further his music education at the Artists Establishment in California before returning to Chennai.
Also Read: ‘उनकी स्माइल अब पहले जैसी बिल्कुल भी नहीं रही’ Sidharth Shukla की माँ रीता की नई तस्वीर देखकर फैंस की आंखे हो गई नम
- Haasan’s most noteworthy role in a supporting role was as a young actor playing Vallabhbhai Patel’s daughter in the Tamil-Hindi bilingual film Hello Smash, which was directed by her father Kamal Haasan and was about a murderous plot against Mahatma Gandhi.
- Reports said in late 2007 that Haasan was planning to make her real acting debut in 2008 with a film opposite Madhavan, directed by Nishikant Kamat, after rejecting numerous prominent movie offers, most notably the lead role in Venkat Prabhu’s Saroja.
- The construction of the movie, titled Endrendrum Punnagai, was slowed down.
- In July 2008, Haasan signed on to star opposite Imran Khan in Soham Shah’s Hindi film Karma, and he worked on the project for close to a year.
- Haasan agreed after carefully reading the entire script and was informed that she would be playing a dual role in the action movie by Imran Khan, her beloved and lifelong companion.
- Shruti worked out a lot while filming and made a move in a scene.
- The movie had a disastrous debut in the theatres when it premiered in July 2009, according to reviews from critics who felt that she “merited a superior send off vehicle.”
- In the January 2011 Telugu film Anaganaga O Dheerudu, directed by Prakash Kovelamudi, son of K. Raghavendra Rao, she made her acting debut opposite Siddharth.
- Shruti played a traveller with mystical recuperating powers who was protected by a fighter, played by Siddharth, in the Walt Disney Pictures-coproduced movie.
- The movie debuted to excellent reviews, and one critic praised her performance, saying, “Shruti looks really beautiful and makes a fantastic screen presence,” while a Rediff.com commentator wrote, “She looks lovely and has an ethereal aspect about her.”
- The chief gave his approval after stating that she appeared “canny and lovely” and that he thought she resembled the researcher.
- She portrayed Subha Srinivasan, a young researcher who wants to emulate the traits of Bodhidharma, a Buddhist priest from the fifth century, in the movie, and her performance received praise from critics.
- Despite mixed reviews upon release, the movie was a commercial success.
- Rarely is a champion given close to same weight in Tamil films, according to a pundit from The Hindu, who described her as “bewitching but that she could work more on suddenness, and calibrate her Tamil pronunciation,” but concluded that “the entertainer shows promise.”
- The movie told the story of two people who had been best friends for life as well as their non-romantic friendship that continued into maturity.
More Read: Shruti Haasan
- Shruti Haasan studied Kuchipudi dancing to prepare for the role.
- A commentator noted: “Shruti, on her part, demonstrates the comparable conviction.” The movie debuted to middling reviews, with a few pundits claiming the picture produced a feeling of “history repeating itself.”
- After taking a three-year hiatus from acting, Hassan made a comeback in Indian cinema in 2020 with the short film Devi, which was followed by Yaara, which starred Vidyut Jammwal, and the Amazon Prime documentary Putham Pudhu Kaalai, in which she appeared in the segment Espresso, anybody? directed by her cousin Suhasini Maniratnam.
- She made an appearance with Ravi Teja in the Telugu action movie Krack later that year, marking their second collaboration following the 2013 film Balupu.
- She also played Jammwal’s opposite in the Mahesh Manjrekar film The Power.
- After that, she appeared in three separate projects, including Vakeel Saab, starring Pawan Kalyan, Pitta Kathalu on Netflix in a segment directed by Bother Ashwin, and Laabam, starring Vijay Sethupathi.
Shruti Haasan (FAQ’S) – Frequently Asked Questions
1 . Who is Shruti Haasan ?
Ans. Shruti Haasan is an Indian entertainer and playback vocalist who works dominatingly in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi movies.
2 . How old Does Shruti Haasan ?
Ans. Shruti Haasan born on 28 January 1986. her age is 36 years old.
3 . How much does Shruti Haasan earns from her acting profession?
Ans. Shruti Haasan was well known actress and her acting is to good also she earned own name and money $6 million USD by her own skills.
4 . What is the Height of Shruti Haasan ?
Ans. Her height was 5′7″cm tall.
5 . Does Shruti Haasan have Boyfriend ?
Ans. Her Boyfriend name is Shantanu Hazarika.