ABOUT SATISH KAUSHIK
Satish Kaushik full name was Satish Chandra Kaushik, and was born on Friday, 13 April 1956 (age 66 years; as in 2022) in Mahendragarh, Haryana India. And his zodiac sign is Aries. and Satish hails from a cosmopolitan Hindu family. His father’s name was Banwari Lal Kaushik and mother’s name was Basanti. And Satish Kaushik has also graduated from Kirori Mal College, Delhi in 1972.
He is also an alumnus of National School of Drama and Film and Television Institute of India. And she is also married to film producer Shashi Kaushik since 1985. And his son Sanu Kaushik had also passed away. In 1990, at the age of 2, he had gone away. And the couple also has a daughter, Vanshika. and his daughter is still studying
Satish Kaushik was a very famous Indian actor, film director, producer and screenwriter as well. And he has also worked very hard in his career. But he also started his acting career in the late 1970s and appeared in films like Masoom, Ram Lakhan, Karj and Roop Ki Rani Choron. He has also appeared in many famous films like Ka Raja. And his Log Piyata has also been successful and he has also got recognition from these films.
However, his breakthrough role also came to the public in the form of Mr. India, a film that set Indian cinema apart at the time, in which he also played the character of Calendar. And then even after establishing himself as an actor, Kaushik turned his attention to writing and directing films. And after that he also worked hard on the story of the films so that everyone started liking his work.
He also made his directorial debut in 1993 with the debut film Roop Ki Rani Choron Ka Raja Seki, which was also a box-office failure at that time. However, he made a comeback with his next film Hum Aapke Dil Mein Rehte Hain, which was also a commercial success. He has done a lot of work and has also brought his written work in front of the world, his poetry was also becoming very famous. And on March 9, he died due to a heart attack in Gurugram, Haryana.
|Real Name||Satish Chandra Kaushik|
|Profession||Actor, Producer, Director, Screenwriter|
|Date of birth||13 April 1956|
|Age (as in 2023)||66 years|
|Birthplace||Mahendragarh district, East Punjab|
|School||National School of Drama (NSD), New Delhi (1978|
|College & University||Kirori Mal College, New Delhi (1972)|
|Educational Qualification||Film and Television Institute of India, Delhi|
|Height (Approx.)||5’6′ feet|
|Hair Color||salt and paper|
AFFAIRS AND MORE
FAMILY AND MORE
|Father||Banwari Lal Kaushik|
|Favorite Food||Dal, Rice, Pradha|
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan, Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favorite Actress||Madhuri Dixit, Shiri Devi|
|Favorite Color||Purple & Red|
|Favorite cuisine||Indian food|
|Favorite Music||Not Known|
|Favorite Dress||Western dress and Traditional|
|Favorite Destination||London & Bangkok|
HOBBIES AND MONEY FACTOR
|Hobbies||Acting, Travelling, & Dancing|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$ 120 millon|
SOCIAL MEDIA ID
UNKNOWN fACTS ABOUT SATISH KAUSHIK
read more other sources : Satish Kaushik Age, Net Worth, Family, Affairs, Career, Biography and More
- Satish Kaushik was born and brought up in Mahendragarh, Haryana, formerly in East Punjab.
- Also as a theater actor, his best-known role was as Satish Kaushik as “Willy Loman” in the Hindi-language play Salesman
- Ramlal, which was also an adaptation of Arthur Miller’s Death of a Salesman. And after that film he also got recognition.
- In 1983, Satish Kaushik wrote the dialogues for Kundan Shah’s comedy classic Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron and worked as an assistant director and as an actor.
- Also in 1993, Satish also made his directorial debut with Sridevi’s Roop Ki Rani Choron Ka Raja.
- And his second was Prem (1995), which was also a failure at the box office at that time.
- Satish Kaushik also gave his first hit film ‘Hum Aapke Dil Mein Bhi Rehte Hain’ in 1999. And it was also his first M film.
- Also in 2003, Aayee directed the film “Tere Naam”, which won critical and public acclaim at the box office.
The film which was also written and produced by Satish Kaushik himself
- The main Filmfare Best Comedian Award of 1990 was also given to Daya to Satish Kaushik for the film Ram Lakhan, which was also a big hit at the box office.
- After that, the film Saajan Chale Sasural Main Bhi by Satish Kaushik also won him the Filmfare Award for Best Comedian for his performance.
- Philips Top Ten was also given the Screen Videocon Award for co-writing and anchoring the Satish Kaushik show.
- He is also well known for his role as “Calendar” by Satish Kaushik in the hit film Mr. India alongside Anil Kapoor and Sridevi. He was also well known for his portrayal of Satish Kaushik’s “Pappu pager” in the comedy Deewana Mastana (1997), directed by his friend David Dhawan.
- Satish Kaushik was also cast as Nawab Jung Bahadur in the lead role of the new TV show The Great Indian Family Drama produced by Kotilo Productions.
- After careful consideration, he had now decided to make a sequel to his hit film Tere Naam (2003).
- Satish Kaushik also married Shashi Kaushik in 1985 and both had a wonderful relationship and understood each other very well. But Kaushik’s wife Shashi is a film producer, who is known for her film Choriyan Chhoron Se Kam Bhi Nahi Hoti. And everyone in the film world knew him only from his films.
- Satish Kaushik has also done a lot of struggle in his life, due to which he went ahead and earned a lot of name in the film world. But he also comes from a low-income family.
PEOPLE ALSO ASK SATISH KAUSHIK
Q1. What will be the total assets of Satish Kaushik?
Ans: According to social media reports, his total assets in 2023 were also estimated at Rs.50 crores, and while some sources also claim that his total assets in 2023 are around Rs.120 crores.
Q2. Who is Satish Kaushik wife?
Ans: He is also a film producer and his name is Shashi Kaushik.
Q3. Who are the parents of Satish Kaushik?
Ans: His father’s name is Banwari Lal Kaushik and mother’s name is Basanti Kaushik.
Q4. How many children does Satish Kaushik have?
Ans: Satish Kaushik had two children, but one daughter.
Q5. How many brothers and sisters does Satish Kaushik have?
Answer: He has two brothers and three sisters and their names are also Ashoka, Brahma Prakash, and his sisters are also Savita Devi, Shakuntala and Saraswati.
read more latest news : Satish Kaushik Age, Net Worth, Family, Affairs, Career, Biography and More