About Sargun Mehta
Sargun Mehta Biography Dubey is also an Indian entertainer (actress), model and TV host. And he has received three PTC Punjabi Film Awards two Filmfare Grants Punjabi for his work in Punjabi cinema. And Mehta also started acting in theater productions in his school and later branched out into TV jobs. In 2009 he also made his screen debut with Zee Television’s 12/24 Karol Bagh. Colors Television’s drama series Phulwa also marked an important defining moment in her career which brought her a lot of mainstream recognition. Mehta has also received praise for her supporting work in the 2009 series 12/24 Karol Bagh and the 2013 series Balika Vadhu. But he also helmed the unscripted TV drama Boogie Woogie Children Titled Dance.
Mehta also made her Ghatak film debut with the 2015 Punjabi rom-com English Nirman which also emerged as the second highest-grossing Punjabi film of the year and portrayed the life of a privileged family in pre-parcel Punjab. The person had also accepted the share of Dhanna Kaur. He also won the PTC Punjabi Film Award for Best Entertainer for his performance in the film. And Mehta has since starred in other influential Punjabi films including Love Punjab (2016) and Lahoriye (2017). And her portrayal of a troubled housewife in the former also earned her the Filmfare Award Punjabi for Best Entertainment. But he also won seven Best Entertainer Awards in four years at various Honor Services.
|Profession||Indian Actress, Fashion Model and Television Host|
|Famous for||Phulwa Drama Series|
|Date of Birth||6 September 1988|
|Age ( as in 2023)||35 Years|
|Residence||Mumbai ,Maharashtra, India|
|School||Sacred Heart Convent school and Carmel Convent School in Chandigarh|
|College/ University||Kishinchand Chellaram College, Mumbai|
|Educational qualification||Bachelor of commerce|
|Weight (approx.)||53 Kg.|
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
Affairs and more
|Boyfriend/ Husband||Ravi Dubey|
Family and more
|Favorite Food||Gulab Jamun, Fresh Lime Juice, Red Bull|
|Favorite Actor||Shahrukh Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Kareena Kapoor and Kajol|
|Favorite color||White, Black, Red|
|Favorite Comedian||Kapil Sharma|
|Favorite Player||Virat Kohli|
|Favorite Singer||Ikka Singh, Badshah, Nimrat Khaira|
|Favorite Destination||Pondicherry, Goa|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Hobbies||Shopping And Dancing|
|Net Worth||$22 millions INR|
Social Media ID
|Facebook ID||Click to follow|
|Instagram ID||Click to follow|
|YouTube ID||Click to follow|
Facts About Sargun Mehta
read more other sources : Sargun Mehta Age, Net Worth, Family, Affairs, Career, Biography and More
- Mehta was born on 6 September 1988 in Chandigarh, India and has a younger brother.
- Even as a child, Mehta tried to dance to the unscripted TV drama Boogie Woogie along with his siblings, and they were both rejected.
- Sargun Mehta Biography also did her schooling at the Holy Heart Cloister School and the Carmelite Religious Community School in Chandigarh.
- She is also a graduate in Single Man of Trade from Kirori Mal School, University of Delhi.
- She then also started studying for a bachelor’s degree in business management but dropped it to pursue his acting career. Since then, he was also given a project in the TV show 12/24 Karol Bagh. And after the show got over, she moved to Mumbai.
- Mehta’s popularity further expanded when he starred in the 2011 TV series Phulwa and 2012’s Kya Hua Tera Vaada. But she also established a good foundation for herself as a lead entertainer when she appeared in the Tons television show series Balika Vadhu in 2013.
- Sargun Mehta with her husband Ravi Dubey at the 12th ITA Grant
- She also started dating her 12/24 Karol Bagh co-star Ravi Dubey in 2009 and married him in December 2013.
- On 5 February 2013, in a meeting with Indiatimes, Mehta said that he and Dubey “always shared a good bond and understanding. But even after doing Nach Baliye together, we got to know each other even better”. Let’s see the way too.
- Even after marriage, he changed his name to Sargun Mehta Dubey.
- Mehta started his career with theater shows. But even during his three years of school in Delhi, he also acted in some dramatic productions. And later he was also selected for a supporting role in Zee Television’s 2009 TV show 12/24 Karol Bagh. And in this she was also seen in the role of a bubbly girl Neetu Sethi opposite Ravi Dubey.
- The show also tells the story of four youngsters namely Simi, Anuj, Neetu and Mili from the Sethi family living in Delhi’s Karol Bagh area. And Neetu is also the third relative among the four who is also married to the dimwitted Omi (played by Ravi Dubey).
- In an interview with The Hindu, Mehta said that she got the job by accident and that “my theater club mates and I have been requested by one of our teachers to try for the job as well and I told Neetu also handled part of”.
- Even after the end of the show, Sargun Mehta Biography also played the lead role in another Zee Television production, Apno Ke Liye Geeta Ka Dharmayuddha.
- In the show which first aired in December 2010, she also played the role of Geeta who goes on to fight for the truth and save her family from destruction as a result of the misuse of Section 498A, which allows
- women to be abused at home. Also expects to be saved from behavior. and abuse.
- After failing to gain popularity, the show went behind closed doors in May 2011.
- Also in January 2011, Sargun Mehta Biography also highlighted as the main protagonist in Siddharth Tiwari’s drama series Phulwa opposite Ajay Chowdhary on Variety Television in which he also played the title role.
- The story is also loosely based on the existence of dacoit-turned-politician Phoolan Devi.
- Also referring to his work in the series, he said “When I did Phulwa, it also became a very defining moment in my career and gave me acceptance and innovative fulfillment.”
- The very next year she also appeared as Aarti Shekhar in an episode of Sony TV’s crime series Wrongdoing Watch.
- And in 2012 too, Mehta had decided to play the pivotal role of Sonia in the anticipated/spine chiller series Murmur Ne Li Hai… Shapath opposite Rahil Azam. And the story also revolves around a murder that happened at a rave party.
- Mehta also guest-starred Karan Patel as Anika in Shontara Creations’ Teri Meri Romantic Stories Star Plus, in addition to hosting the collection series in August 2012.
- In late October 2012, Mehta was also approached for the role of Aaradhya in Shashi Mittal’s show Dil Ki Nazar Se Bhi Khoobsurat, but was also dropped from the show due to proper changes.
- Ekta Kapoor’s drama Kya Hua Tera Vaada was also Mehta’s next show. And in this she also played the character of a liberated young woman even after the leap of ten years in the show’s story. She was also given a role as an adult Bulbul, a writer, co-starring Mohit Malhotra, Mona Singh, Mouli Ganguly and Neelam Sivia. And it started shooting on 5 December and was aired in mid-December 2012.
- She said: “I have many shades of personality.
- I haven’t done this kind of work before.
- The show went behind closed doors in the farthest end of May 2013.
- After starring in 12/24 Karol Bagh (2009), Phulwa (2011) and Kya Hua Tera Vaada (2012), she also played a mild role in the variety drama series Balika Vadhu, Gangaa Bhi Kara.
- Sargun Mehta Biography also said that she was surprised to be offered the job as it was not even her standard character.
(FAQ)- Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How old is Sargun Mehta?
Answer. Sargun Mehta was born on 6th September 1988 and she will be 35 years old in 2023.
Q2. What is the height of Sargun Mehta?
Answer. Sargun Mehta Height is 5 feet 4 inches which is approx. 163 cm
Q3. Where is Sargun Mehta’s house also?
Answer. Sargun Mehta was born in Chandigarh, India and is currently living in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Q4. Who is Sargun Mehta’s husband?
Answer. Sargun Mehta married her long-time boyfriend and co-actor Ravi Dubey in December 2013.
read more latest news : Sargun Mehta Age, Net Worth, Family, Affairs, Career, Biography and More