Rehana was a film entertainer in Indian and Pakistani Film and was known as The Sovereign of Appeal and The Moving Lady of Bombay. She worked in driving jobs in movies like Sagai, Tadbir, Murmur Ek Hain, Shehnai, Sajan, Samrat and Sargam.
Rehana was brought into the world as Musarrat Jehan in Bombay, English India. In the wake of doing moving jobs and little jobs in films like the K. L. Saigal-Suraiya-starrer Tadbir, she got her significant break in Murmur Ek Hain (1946), which was unexpectedly Dev Anand’s most memorable film.
|Name||Musarrat Jahan Begum|
|Profession||Actress, Social media star|
|Famous for||Acting, Adorable Smile, Beautiful Look|
|Date of Birth||10 March 1931|
|Death Date||23 April 2013|
|Birth Place||Bombay, British India|
|Death Place||Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan|
|Food Habits||Non Vegetarian|
|College/ University||Not Known|
Physical status and more
|Husband||Iqbal Shehzad (divorced) , Sabir Ahmed|
Family and more
|Father||Not Known (will update soon)|
|Mother||Not Known(will update soon)|
|Brother||Not known (will update soon)|
|Sister||Not Known(will update soon)|
|Favorite Food||Chicken Tikka Biryani|
|Favorite Actor||Dev Anand|
|Favorite Actress||Devika Rani, Durga Khote, Sulochana, Mehtab, Shanta Apte, Sabita Devi|
|Favorite Film||Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar, Prem|
|Favorite Sports||Not Known|
|Favorite singer||Mohammad Rafi, Kishore Kumar|
|Favorite dress||Saree, Suit|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Hobbies||Listing Music, Travelling|
|Net Worth||140 Cr.|
Social Media ID
|Facebook ID||Click to follow|
|Instagram ID||Click to follow|
|YouTube ID||Click to follow|
Facts About Rehana
- Sajan (1947) had Rehana in the female lead, and following the outcome of this film, as well as Shehnai (1947), she turned into an “short-term star”.
- From 1948 to 1951 was the best period of her vocation as she did various movies matched inverse a large portion of the top legends of that time, as Prem Adib in Entertainer (1948), with Raj Kapoor in Sunehre Clamor (1949) and Sargam (1950), with Dev Anand in Dilruba (1950), with Shyam in Nirdosh (1950) and Surajmukhi (1950), with Shekhar in Adaa (1951) and with Premnath in Sagai (1951).
- Two of her greatest hits from these were Sargam (1950) and Sagai (1951).
Also Read: Munawar Sultana
- After 1952, her vocation strongly went on the decay as movies like Rangeeli (1952), Chham Chhama Chham (1952), Hazar Raatein (1953) and Samrat (1954) all sank in the cinema world.
- With her vocation on the decrease in India, Rehana relocated to Pakistan with the desire for proceeding with her profession there.
- In Pakistan, she worked in Urdu films like Raat ke Rahi, Wehshi, Apna Praya, Shalimar, Aulad and Dil Ne Tujhe Man Liya.
- In 1995 she was an adjudicator for the Nigar Awards.
- Rehana wedded maker Iqbal Shehzad who she worked with in the film Raat Ke Rahi however later they separated and afterward she wedded Sabir Ahmed, a financial specialist from Karachi. With him she had three children.
- She kicked the bucket in Karachi on 23 April 2013.
More Read: Rehana
- She is viewed as Hindi film’s first “Jhatka Queen”.
- Her film Shin Sinaki Boobla Boo (1952) turned into the principal film to be restricted by the Service of Data and Broadcasting due to its low upright tone, in any event, when it was affirmed for unhindered public review by the edit leading group of India.
- Massive public help for the entertainer made the data and broadcasting service of the focal government kneel and permit the unlimited arrival of the film, yet the tremendous postpone decreased its prosperity at the container office.
- In 2010, Rehana’s family recorded a body of evidence against movie maker Ekta Kapoor and chief Milan Luthria, at the Allahabad High Court and the legitimate notification says that the producer has involved the name ‘Rehana’ without their assent in the film Quite a long time ago in Mumbai and it has defamed her image.
Rehana (FAQ)- Frequently Asked Questions
1 . Who is Rehana?
ANS. Rehana was a film entertainer in Indian and Pakistani Film and was known as The Sovereign of Appeal and The Moving Lady of Bombay. She worked in driving jobs in movies like Sagai, Tadbir, Murmur Ek Hain, Shehnai, Sajan, Samrat and Sargam.
2 . How old is Rehana?
ANS. She was born on 10 March 1931, she died at the age of 95.
3 . What’s the height of Rehana?
ANS. Her height is 1.73 m.
4 . Where is Rehana residence?
ANS. Rehana was born in Bombay, British India.
5 . Does Rehana Have Husband?
ANS. Her Husband name is Iqbal Shehzad (divorced) , Sabir Ahmed.