About Regina Cassandra
Regina Cassandra is a film actress who appears in Telugu, Tamil, and Kannada films. And she rose to fame at the age of 16 in the film Kanda Nalamudhal directed by Priya. But Regina was born on 13 December 1990. And her birthplace is Chennai, Tamil Nadu. And her mother is from Karnataka, and her father is from North India.
She is a Christian as her grandfather is an Iyengar who converted to Christianity. And her grandmother is Anglo-Indian from Goa. And Regina started anchoring at the age of four on the children’s channel Splash. And during school days She was also seen in many TV commercials. But she made her debut with the Kannada film Suryakanti. In addition, she made her Telugu film debut with the film SMS (Shiva Manasulo Shruti).
She has also received the SIIMA Award for Best Female Debut in 2012 for her performance. For her debut film Kanda Naal Mudhal, she portrayed Latha, the 21-year-old pregnant sister of Laila’s character. And she was very young and didn’t wear any makeup, making it hard for people to believe that she played the part. She then appeared in her debut film Ajnabee Asura opposite Yogi, which received good reviews but failed to garner attention. Regina took time off from filming and graduated in psychology from Women’s Christian College, Chennai. During the break, she also worked in several short films. Most notable was Balaji Mohan’s Kadhalil Sodhappuvadhu Yeppadi with Adith Arun which was later made into a feature film in 2012 with the same name. And even after her break, she was also in director KM Chaitanya’s Kannada film Suryakanti. And in this film she was accompanied by actor Chetan.
|Profession||Actress,, Television personality|
|Famous for||Actress and Model|
|Date of Birth||13 December 1990|
|Residence||Chennai, Tamil, Nadu|
|College/ University||Bachelor of Science in Psychology|
Physical stats and more
Affairs and more
Family and Siblings
|Father||Not Known(will update soon)|
|Mother||Not Known(will update soon)|
|Sister||Not Known(will update soon)|
|Brother||Not Known(will update soon)|
|Favourite Food||Ferrero Rocher’s Chocolates, Cheese|
|Favourite Actor||Ajith Kumar, Suriya|
|Favourite Actress||Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Radhika Apte|
|Favourite Color||Pink, Red, White|
|Favourite Film||Magadheera, Veera, Notebook|
|Favourite Singer||A R Rahman|
|Favourite Dress||Western Dress|
|Favourite Destination||Goa, Kerala, France, New York, London|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Hobbies||Modeling, Listening Music|
|Net Worth||14 Crore|
As she could not speak Kannada, she was asked to enact scenes in English and later dub them in Kannada. And the film opened to good reviews and performed moderately at the box office. And it was said that she will star in the Tamil film Malai Pozhudin Mayakathile opposite Adith Arun. However, the film got delayed and then restarted with a different cast. And in 2012, Tatineni Sathya’s film Siva Manasulo Shruti, which was also a remake of the 2009 Tamil film Siva Manasula Sakthi, brought her much fame.
She next starred in a Telugu romantic-comedy film called Routine Love Story, opposite Sandeep Kishan. Also in 2013, she had two Tamil releases, Kedi Billa Killadi Ranga by Pandiraj and Nirnayam. And despite the former being a box office success as well, she shifted her focus to Telugu films as well. And her first 2014 release was Kotha Janata directed by Maruthi. And it was praised by Deccan Chronicle. But her next releases were Ra Ra… Krishnayya and Power. Power was also one of the biggest blockbusters of the year and a career marker for Regina in which she also played the role of a Bengali girl. But she played the lead role in Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitam directed by AS Ravi Kumar Chowdhary opposite Sai Dharmatej.
- Does Regina Cassandra smoke too?: Yes
- Does Regina drink alcohol?: Yes
- Regina is a Tamil girl who was born to a Kannada mother and a North Indian father.
- Her grandmother is an Anglo-Indian from Goa and her grandfather is an Angar who converted to Christianity at birth.
- She started acting as a child artist in a TV show of DD, but left after one episode.
- Even before becoming an actress, she wanted to become a psychologist.
- When she was 9 years old, she presented a program for children. Scraps and some advertisements were also carried.
- Even in 2005, when I was in ninth grade, she made her film debut with the film Kanda Nalon. And it was a snap for her as she also played the role of a 21 year old pregnant girl.
- She was not a vegetarian before, but has now become a vegetarian after reading a PETA article in a newspaper.
She is also a trained Bharatanatyam dancer.
- In 2013 also she won the Sima Award for Best Debutant Actress.
- Rakul Preet Singh is her good friend from the South Indian film industry.
- She has 2 house bills, one of whom is blind.
- Regina loves reading romance novels.
- Regina and her co-star Rakul Preet Singh are also good friends.
- Regina Handra with Rakul Preet Singh.
- In 2017 also she made her Bollywood debut in Curry 2 alongside Amitabh Bachchan, Arshad Warsi and Arjun Rampal.
- She is an adventure phatic and also loves skydiving.
Regina Cassandra (FAQ’S) – Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is this Regina Cassandra?
Answer. Regina Cassandra is an Indian Entertainer, who predominantly works in Tamil and Telugu films. And she made her acting debut with the Tamil film Kanda Naal Mudhal (2005) and her Telugu film debut with Siva Manasulo Shruti (2012), for which she won the SIIMA Grant for Best Female Debut – Telugu. But she made her Hindi film debut with Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga (2019).
2 . How old is regina cassandra?
Answer. She was born on 13 December 1990 and in 2023 she is 32 years old.
3. How much does Regina Cassandra earn from her profession?
Answer. She earns 14 crores from her efforts.
4. How tall is Regina Cassandra?
Answer. Her height is 162cm.
5. Does Regina Cassandra have a boyfriend too?
Answer. Yes, she has a boyfriend, her name is Sandeep.