Priya Vasudev Mani Iyer, also credited professionally as Priyamani, is an Indian film actress and former model who works in films in Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu and Hindi. And he has also established a career in regional Indian films and has also received a National Film Award and three Filmfare Awards for films in various languages.
Priyamani was born on 4 June 1984 in Bangalore to a Tamil-speaking family to Vasudev Mani Iyer and Latha Mani Iyer. And she has also modeled for Kanchipuram Bristles, Erode Bristles and Lakshmi Bristles during her school years. When she was also in 12th standard, and Tamil director, Bharathiraja introduced her to the film industry as well.
and his father, also from a Tamil family in Palakkad, but also a plantation business owner, his mother, a former national level badminton player, Lathmani, from Thiruvananthapuram, also a bank manager at Union Bank of India. And she also has an elder brother, Visakh, who also works in the plantation field with their father, while at school she has been actively involved in extra-curricular activities and sports activities. And she is also the granddaughter of Carnatic singer Kamala Kailas. And she is also the cousin of actress Vidya Balan and niece of singer Malgudi Shubha.
Priyamani was also educated at the Sri Aurobindo Memorial School and also attended the Bishop Cotton Women’s College on JC Road. And even after completing her studies, she also did modeling for print advertisements. And she is also currently pursuing a Bachelor of Arts in Correspondence Psychology.
Priyamani also married Mustafa Raj, an event organiser, in a private ceremony on 23 August 2017. And she later said that despite her marriage to a Muslim, she still practiced Hinduism and was a moderately religious person.
|Name||Priya Vasudev Mani Iyer|
|Profession||Actress / Model (Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Hindi)|
|Famous for||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||4 June 1984|
|Age ( as in 2022)||38 Years|
|Birth place||Benguluru, Karnataka, India|
|Residence||Benguluru, Karnataka, India|
|School||Sri Aurobindo Memorial School, Bengaluru, India|
|college||Bishop Cotton Women’s College, Bengaluru, India|
|Educational qualification||Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)|
|Height (approx.)||5′ 6” Ft|
|Weight (approx.)||53 Kg|
Affairs And More
Family And More
|Father||Vasudeva Mani Iyer (Entrepreneur)|
|Mother||Latha Mani Iyer (Bank Manager at Union Bank)|
|Favorite Food||Junk Food|
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan,Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Sushmita Sen, Bipasha Basu,Kajol|
|Favorite color||Pink, Blue, Black|
|Favorite Beverage||Lemon iced tea|
|Favorite Hobbies||Dancing, Acting|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Singapore, Malaysia|
|Favorite Restaurant||Bangalore, Karnataka|
Hobbies And Money Factor
|Hobbies||Listening to Music, Dancing|
|Net Worth||INR 57 crores|
Social Media ID
|Facebook ID||Click to follow|
|Instagram ID||Click to follow|
|Twitter ID||Click to follow|
Unknown Facts About Priyamani
read more other sources : Priyamani Age, Net Worth, Family, Affairs, Career, Biography and More
- Priyamani was born in a simple family in Bangalore.
- She is also the granddaughter of famous Carnatic singer Kamala Kailas.
- Priya grew up playing cricket and hide and seek with the boys as there were no girls of her age in her society.
- Along with sports, she was also good at dancing during her school days and actively participated in extra-curricular activities.
- Mani started modeling for brands like Kanchipuram Silks, Erode Silks and Lakshmi Silks while she was still in school.
- Early on, she did modeling just to earn some pocket money for herself and never thought of becoming an actress.
- Even after passing 12th standard, Tamil film director, Bharathiraja introduced him to the Tamil film
- industry as well. And he also did a small role in the Tamil film “Ullam”.
- He also started his acting career in 2003 with the Telugu film “Evere Atagadu”.
- Also in 2006, Priya acted in the Telugu film “Pellaina Kothalo” which was also a super hit and got her 3 films.
- His breakthrough in the Tamil film industry was also with the film “Paruthiveeran” in which he played the role of ‘Muthazhagu’.
- Some of his popular films include “Yamadonga,” “Malakottai,” “Thirakkatha,” and “Arumugam.”
- In 2013, Priya also made a special appearance in the song ‘1 2 3 4 Get on the Dance Floor’ in the Bollywood film “Chennai Express”.
- Apart from acting, Priya has also appeared as a judge in several dance reality shows such as “D4 Dance” (2014), “D2 – D4 Dance” (2015), “Dancing Star 2” (2015), “Kings of Dance”. Also appeared in (2016), “D3 – D4 Dance” (2016), and “Dancing Star 3” (2016).
- Also in 2019, she has featured in the Amazon Prime web series “The Family Man”.
- Priya has also featured on the cover of several magazines such as “Wedding Life Magazine,” “Just for Women Magazine,” “FWD Magazine,” and “Grihalakshmi Magazine.”
- She has also done ramp walk for many fashion designers.
- And he has also worked in various languages like Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada.
- She is also passionate about animals and often shares her pictures with them on her social media accounts as well.
- He is also fluent in Malayalam, Tamil, Hindi, English, Telugu and Kannada.
- Priya is also a second cousin of Bollywood actress Vidya Balan.
- Initially her parents were also reluctant about their daughter becoming an actress, but it was her grandmother who supported her and encouraged her to pursue acting as her career.
- She also met her husband Mustafa Raj for the first time during the cricket tournament, CCL (Celebrity Cricket League). And at that time, she was the brand ambassador of CCL and Mustafa was also looking after the logistics.
FEQ About Priyamani
Q1.Who is Priyamani husband?
Mustafa Raj, He is Indian businessman from Mumbai. And he was also one of the organizers of CCL (Celebrity Cricket League). And also on 23 August 2017, he married Indian actress Priyamani, who has also played several roles in Tamil, especially in the film Paruthiveeran.
Q2. How is Priyamani related to Vidya Balan?
According to Vidya, they also speak a mix of Malayalam and Tamil at home. And her elder sister, Priya Balan, also works in advertising. And actress Priyamani is also his second cousin. And she is also an Indian film actress and former model, who also works in Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu and Hindi language films.
Q3. Is Priyamani also a Brahmin?
Actress Priyamani was born on 4 June 1984 in a Tamil Brahmin family also in Bengaluru, Karnataka state. And she also attended Sri Aurobindo Memorial School, Bangalore and Bishop Cotton Women’s College, Bangalore. And she also holds a bachelor’s degree in psychology.
Q4. Also what is Priyamani age?
39 years (June 4, 1984)
read more latest news : Priyamani Age, Net Worth, Family, Affairs, Career, Biography and More