Pooja Hegde is an Indian entertainer who shows up transcendently in Telugu films, notwithstanding Hindi and Tamil movies. Pooja Hegde was born on 13 October 1990. She started her vocation as a model and was delegated as the second sprinter up at the 2010 I Am She-Miss Universe India expo. She made her acting presentation with the Tamil film Mugamoodi (2012) and had her most memorable Telugu discharge in Oka Laila Kosam (2014). Hegde secured herself as one of the main entertainers in Telugu cinema.
Hegde won the SIIMA Grant for Best Entertainer – Telugu for her presentation in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo (2020) and was selected for the Filmfare Grant for Best Entertainer – Telugu for Oka Laila Kosam and Aravinda Sametha Veera Raghava (2018). Her other economically fruitful movies incorporate Duvvada Jagannadham (2017), Maharshi (2019), Gaddalakonda Ganesh (2019), Housefull 4 (2019), and Most Qualified Lone wolf (2021). In 2022, she had three ineffectively gotten films in Monster, Radhe Shyam and Acharya which obstructed her career. Pooja Hegde was conceived and raised in Mumbai, Maharashtra in a Tulu-talking family.
|Nick Name||Pooja, Ammu|
|Profession||Actress, Television star, model, Dancer and social media star|
|Famous for||Acting skills, Instagram reels, and Adorable smile|
Pooja Hegde Biography
|Date of Birth||13 October 1990|
|Age||32 years old|
|Birth place||Mumbai, India|
|College/ University||M. K. College (Shrimati Mithibai Motiram Kundnani College of Commerce & Economics), Mumbai,|
Physical stats and more
|Weight (approx.)||53 kgm.|
Affairs and more
Family and Siblings
|Favourite Food||seafood, especially prawns and lobsters|
|Favourite Actor||Hrithik Roshan, Farhan Akhtar, Leonardo Di Caprio and Aamir Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit, Meryl Streep, Jennifer Lawrence and Sandra Bullock|
|Favourite Film||Radhe Shyam, Maharshi, Mohenjo Daro|
|Favourite Sports Person||Rahul Dravid & Roger Federer|
|Favourite Singer||A.R.Rahman, Katy Perry, Jennifer Lopez, Rihanna, Bryan Adams, Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga|
|Favourite Dress||Western Dress, Gown, Jeans, Top|
|Favourite Destination||Maldives, Austria|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Hobbies||Dancing, Travelling, Singing, Reading|
|Net Worth||500 Millions USD|
Facts About Pooja Hegde
- Her folks are Manjunath Hegde and Latha Hegde. They are initially from Udupi, Karnataka.
- She likewise has a senior sibling Rishabh Hegde, who is a muscular surgeon.
- Other than Tulu, she is familiar with Kannada, English, Hindi and Marathi.
- She later educated Telugu following a profession in Telugu cinema.
- She went to M. M. K. School, where she consistently took part in dance and style shows.
- Hegde contended in the Miss India 2009 rivalry, yet was wiped out in an ahead of schedule round notwithstanding winning the Miss India Capable 2009 honor.
- She re-applied the next year and was the second sprinter up in the Miss Universe India 2010 rivalry, while additionally being delegated Miss India South Captivating Hair 2010 in the auxiliary contest.
- Hegde made her acting presentation in Mysskin’s Tamil superhuman film Mugamoodi (2012) inverse Jiiva, depicting the female lead character of Shakthi, a carefree young lady who rouses the male lead to change his attitude toward society.
- She was chosen after Mysskin had seen still photos from her expo achievement, and Hegde helped practice Tamil discourse for the film by composing and retaining words in English, adding that the comparability among Tamil and her local tongue Tulu was likewise valuable.
- Preceding delivery, the film gathered exclusive standards because of the original subject of a superhuman in Tamil movies and the film took a great opening in the cinema world in August 2012.
- Notwithstanding, the film got blended to negative surveys from pundits, hampering its encouraging, and the film wound up turning into an unexpected business failure.
- Hegde’s exhibition likewise got blended surveys in with a pundit from Sify.com refering to that she “disheartens”, however a pundit from The Hindu noted “she doesn’t have a lot of extension for ability display.”
Also Read: Akshay Kumar
- She procured a designation for the Best Tamil Female Presentation Entertainer at the second South Indian Worldwide Film Grants, yet missed out to Lakshmi Menon.
- Hegde’s subsequent film discharge, the Telugu film Oka Laila Kosam (2014), highlighted her contrary Naga Chaitanya.
- She was commended for her exhibition in the film. Around a similar time, she sacked the designation for Best Entertainer at the 62nd Filmfare Grants (South).
- Following a creation house and the progress of the chief Vijay Konda’s past endeavor, had provoked her to deal with the undertaking.
- She attempted Telugu illustrations to assist her with depicting the main female job. In her subsequent Telugu film, Hegde dazzled numerous with her important exhibition in “Gopikamma” tune from Mukunda (2014). It was a heartfelt activity story, set in the scenery of a town, delivered in late 2014.
- In July 2014, Hegde concurred terms to make her Bollywood debut inverse Hrithik Roshan in Ashutosh Gowariker’s period film Mohenjo Daro, set against the background of the Indus Valley civilisation.
- She was chosen after Gowariker’s better half had recognized her in a promotion and called her to try out, which she effectively completed.
- because of her obligation to the movie, she uncovered that she would enjoy some time off from showing up in provincial Indian motion pictures until her Hindi movie’s delivery and dismissed a potential chance to work in a movie coordinated by Mani Ratnam.
More Read: Pooja Hegde
- Mohenjo Daro delivered in 2016 which was panned by critics and became significant film industry flop.
- In 2017, she showed up in Telugu-language vigilante activity satire film Duvvada Jagannadham close by entertainer Allu
In 2018, Hegde highlighted in three Telugu films.
- The first is an extraordinary appearance in the melody “Jigelu Rani” for the period activity Rangasthalam. The melody was moving in the YouTube and she was commended for her performance.
- Later in Saakshyam, close by Bellamkonda Sreenivas and Trivikram Srinivas-coordinated activity show Aravinda Sametha Veera Raghava, inverse Jr. NTR.
- In 2019 as well, she showed up in three movies which are Maharshi, Gaddalakonda Ganesh and Housefull 4. Maharshi is a Telugu movie coordinated by Vamsi Paidipally co-featuring by Mahesh Babu. It got blended surveys on release.
- Her subsequent Telugu movie around the same time was the Harish Shankar-coordinated Gaddalakonda Ganesh, a revamp of the 2014 Tamil-language movie Jigarthanda, including Varun Tej and Atharvaa alongside her.
- Hegde got back to Bollywood following a hole of three years with Sajid Nadiadwala’s satire movie coordinated by Farhad Samji, highlighting her as Rajkumari Mala and Pooja (reincarnated), which proceeded to ridiculous over ₹280 crore worldwide.
Pooja Hegde (FAQ’S) – Frequently Asked Questions
1 . Who is Pooja Hegde ?
Ans. Pooja Hegde is an Indian entertainer who shows up transcendently in Telugu films, notwithstanding Hindi and Tamil movies.
2 . How old Does Pooja Hegde?
Ans. Pooja Hegde born on 13 October 1990.
3 . How much does Pooja Hegde earns from her acting profession?
Ans. Pooja Hegde was well known actress and her acting is to good also she earned own name and money 500 millions USD by her own skills.
4 . What is the Height of Pooja Hegde?
Ans. Her height was 5′ 11″cm tall.
5 . Does Pooja Hegde have Boyfriend?
Ans. Her Boyfriend name is Rohan Mehra.