About Nikhat Zareen
Nikhat Zareen is an Indian boxer, who recently won a gold medal in the sport of boxing for India. She has again created history by winning the gold medal in the Women’s World Championship 2022. Already won many gold medals and other awards and titles for herself from various boxing events and tournaments. She is also originally a native of Telangana state. In 2011, she won the gold medal in the Junior Boxing World Championship. Then in 2022 also, she has created history by winning another gold for the country.
She inherited this sports background from her father, who is a sports enthusiast. But however, another fact about Nikhat Zareen is that she took up athletics at a young age and continued in athletics till the age of 14. Then even as a teenager, she started training for professional boxing tournaments. Nikhat Zareen is now the World Boxing Champion.
Nikhat Zareen was born on 14 June 1996 in Nizamabad city of Andhra Pradesh (now Telangana). Her father is Mohammad Jameel Ahmed and her mother is Parveen Sultana. She has inherited the sporting gene from her father, as her father Mohammad Jameel was also a sports enthusiast. Her hometown was Nizamabad, and now she has started and completed her primary education in her hometown Nirmala Hriday Girls High School. Currently, and she is pursuing degree course in Bachelor of Arts (BA) from AV College, Hyderabad, Telangana.
|Famous for||Winning Gold at Women’s Boxing World Championship 2022, Istanbul, and also at Commonwealth Games 2022|
|Date of Birth||14th June 1996|
|Age (As in 2023)||26 years|
|Birth place||Nizamabad district, Telangana, India|
|Home Town||Nizamabad district, Telangana, India|
|Food Habits||Non Vegetarian|
|School||Nirmala Hrudaya Girls High School in Nizamabad|
|College/ University||AV College in Hyderabad, Telangana|
|Educational qualification||School Education from Nirmala Hrudaya Girls High School in NizamabadBachelor of Arts (B.A.) from AV College in Hyderabad, Telangana|
Physical Stats & More
|Weight (approx.)||52 kg|
Affairs & More
|Boyfriend/ Husband||Not Known|
Family & More
|Father||Mohammad Jameel Ahmed|
|Sister||Anjum Minaaz, Afnan Zareen|
|Favorite Food||Biryani And Nihari|
|Favorite Actor||Hrithik Roshan, Aamir Khan & Edward Norton|
|Favorite Actress||Waheeda Rehman, Nutan, Madhuri Dixit & Priyanka Chopra|
|Favorite color||Purple & Yellow|
|Favorite song||With the Sunshine by Ocean Drive|
|Favorite Author||Jack Canfield|
|Favorite Musician||Mohit Suri & Lady Gaga|
|Favorite Perfume||Michael kors|
|Favorite Destination||Rome, Paris & Switzerland|
Hobbies & Money Factor
|Hobbies||Travelling and Cycling|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
Social Media ID
|Facebook ID||Click to follow|
|Instagram ID||Click to follow|
|YouTube ID||Click to follow|
Unknown Facts About Nikhat Zareen
- She follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- Nikhat Zareen’s father also moved to Nizamabad in India after working as a sales assistant in Saudi Arabia for 15 years. And later, she even helped Nikhat and her younger sister choose a sport.
- Nikhat Zareen started taking boxing lessons from her father soon after completing the eighth grade. And while talking to the media, Nikhat’s father recalled that once Nikhat was asked why more women participate in boxing as compared to other sports, to which Nikhat’s father replied, Soon after hearing her answer, Nikhat Zareen had decided to become a professional boxer. In an interview given to a media house, she said,
- That’s when I decided what to do and I told my father that I wanted to show people that a girl can box.”
- According to Nikhat Zareen then, it was her father who inspired her to pursue boxing as a sport. In an interview given to a media house, her father had also said that there are some restrictions for girls in Islam, but being a sportsperson himself, she has inspired her daughter to win gold medal in Rio Olympics. Mary Kom once missed the London Olympics. She also said that there are restrictions in the Islamic religion. But being a sportsperson myself, I believe that sports have no religion. I tell
- Nikhat that Mary Kom missed gold in the London Games itself, but I want you to emulate her in Rio.
- Nikhat Zareen did not participate in any national boxing camps and tournaments in 2017 as she suffered a shoulder injury.
- Sports brand ‘Adidas’ has appointed Nikhat Zareen as its brand ambassador in 2018. And also in her boxing training and exercises, Nikhat Zareen is supported by the Welspun Group. She has also been a member of the Target Olympic Podium
- Scheme of the Sports Authority of India.
- Nikhat Zareen has three sisters and her two elder sisters are doctors. Nikhat’s younger sister is a badminton player.
- According to Nikhat’s father, when Nikhat was thirteen years old, she told her family members that she wanted to join boxing as a sport and play for India. In a conversation with a media house, her father has told that as soon as she wanted to join boxing, her family allowed her to participate in it. However, some relatives had also opposed it. She said that but sometimes, relatives or friends tell us that a girl should not play sports where she has to wear shorts. But we knew that whatever Nikhat wants, we will also support her dream.
- Nikhat Zareen is a fitness enthusiast. She also hits the gym every day and regularly posts pictures of her workout sessions on various social media platforms.
- In a conversation with a media house, Nikhat’s father revealed that she always used to accompany Nikhat to national and international boxing events as she had to take a lot of care of her diet and health. And she also said that, watch her diet and most importantly I want to see that she is training well. I also want to point out his weaknesses after the matches and discuss with him how to improve. She feels greatly encouraged in my presence.
People Also Ask About Nikhat Zareen
Q1. Who is this Nikhat Zareen?
Ans: She is an India’s world women’s boxing champion.
Q2. How Height is Nikhat Zareen?
Ans : Nikhat Zareen is 5 feet 3 inches tall.
Q3. How old is Nikhat Zareen?
Ans : As of May 2023, she is 26 years old.
Q4. When was Nikhat Zareen born?
Ans : Boxer Nikhat Zareen was born on 14 June 1996.
Q5. What is the total assets of Nikhat Zareen?
Ans : Nikhat Zareen has a net worth of $1 million.