Neeti Mohan is an Indian vocalist. She sings for the most part in Hindi and not many Tamil movies, however has likewise done melodies in Marathi, Telugu, Kannada, Bengali, Punjabi, and English. Neeti Mohan was born on 18 November 1979. Brought into the world in Delhi, she was one of the champs of the Channel V’s unscripted TV drama Popstars, thusly being picked for Aasma, with different victors of the show. She rose to unmistakable quality subsequent to recording “Ishq Wala Love” from Understudy of the Year (2012), eventually winning the Filmfare RD Burman Grant for New Music Ability and was selected for the Best Female Playback Artist for “Jiya Re” from Hit Tak Hai Jaan (2012).
Her version of six jazz tracks in the soundtrack collection of Amit Trivedi’s Bombay Velvet (2015) got positive reaction from the music pundits. The next year, she accepted her second Filmfare designation with the tune “Sau Aasmaan” from Baar Dekho (2016). In that year, Mohan showed up as a mentor in the first time of The Voice India Children and the second time of The Voice India. Other than her vocation in music, she has likewise been associated with different foundations and social causes.
|Profession||Singer, Television star and social media star|
|Famous for||Sinning skills, Instagram reels, and adorable smile|
Neeti Mohan Biography
|Date of Birth|
18 November 1979
|Age||43 years old|
|School||Birla Balika Vidyapeeth Pilani|
|College/ University||Miranda house college|
|Educational qualification||B. A hons Philosophy|
Physical stats and more
Affairs and more
Family and Siblings
|Sister||Shakti Mohan, Kriti Mohan, Mukti Mohan|
|Favourite Food||Dal pulao, masala bhindi, Angoori Rabdi|
|Favourite Actor||Aamir khan, Ranveer Singh, Tom hanks|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit, Deepika Padukone|
|Favourite color||Pink, White|
|Favourite Film||Kaanchi, Tees Maar Khan|
|Favourite Sports Person||M.s Dhoni|
|Favourite Singer||Alka Yagnik, Udit Narayan|
|Favourite Dress||Suite, Saree, Gown|
|Favourite Destination||Leh Ladakh, Dubai, Island|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Net Worth||1 Crore Monthly Income|
Facts About Neeti Mohan
- Neeti Mohan was brought into the world in Delhi.
- Her dad, Brij Mohan Sharma, is an administration official and her mom, Kusum, is a homemaker.
- Neeti Mohan is the oldest of four sisters; Shakti Mohan, Mukti Mohan and Kriti Mohan.
- Mohan started in learning music at the Gandharva Mahavidyalaya.
- During the time, she was engaged with dramatizations and moving; taking into account singing as a “serious hobby”.
- During her school days, Mohan was important for the school band, and partook in Delhi Republic Day march for quite some time in a row.
- Persuaded by her dad, Mohan took an interest in some extra-curricular exercises during her school; singing, moving, acting in the band and theatre.
- She was decreed best trainee in the Public Recruit Corps of India and addressed India as Youth Trade Program cadet.
- Later, she learnt music officially at the Bhatkhande Music Establishment and kept preparing in Mumbai with Rajashree Pathak, for five years.
- Separated from preparing in singing, Mohan concentrated on hitting the dance floor with her two sisters.
- She prepared in Bharata Natyam and Kathak under the management of Ashley Lobo.
- Other than preparing children to move, Mohan functioned as an educator there.
Also Read: Vivek Anand Oberoi
- Mohan graduated in way of thinking from Miranda House, College of Delhi.
- In 2003, Mohan was one of the champs of Station V’s unscripted tv show Popstars, consequently being picked for Aasma — a pop gathering framed with different victors of the show — where she had the opportunity to perform with Bryan Adams.
- Demanded by Deepak Gattani, who oversees A.R. Rahman’s show tours, While she was helping Lobo, he proffered Mohan to be highlighted in a supporting job in Imtiaz Ali-coordinated film, Socha Na Tha (2005), while Lobo was functioning as the choreographer in the film.
- In 2009, Mohan took an interest in the Star In addition to show Music Ka Maha Muqqabla, where she was important for the triumphant group “Shankar’s Rockstars” drove by Shankar Mahadevan.
- She sealed the deal with entertainer Nihaar Pandya on 15 February 2019. The couple declared their most memorable pregnancy on 15 February 2021 on their second wedding anniversary.
- In a real to life interview with television have Amin Dhillon that has circulated around the web with over 400K perspectives, Mohan shared the untold story on how AR Rahman found her. Mohan’s sister Shakti was proceeding as an artist at an AR Rahman show for New Year’s Eve in 2006.
- Shakti had called Mohan just before the show and Mohan had wished to address Rahman however didn’t get an opportunity.
- Rather she let her sister know that one day she would perform with Rahman and a half year after the fact, Mohan was singing with him.
- Mohan had recently met Rahman’s chief while she was in Aasma and in 2007 Mohan chanced upon him again when he was emerging from the film.
- It was at this opportunity meeting Mohan learned Rahman and his group were trying out new voices for his USA visit.
- She recorded a vocal tryout, singing “Maya” from the film Master among different melodies. Following 3 weeks, Mohan got a call from Rahman’s director illuminating her that Rahman loved her voice and she was picked for the tour.
- As to’s voice type, The Indian Express composed that she has a “sharp”, “crude” vocal structure.
- As per Amitabh Bhattacharya, Mohan’s voice has the “right sort of jazz sensibilities with a specific Hindustaniyat”.
- Mohan referenced that her old style preparing showed her how to move toward a tune in “various octaves”. She investigated more about surface of voice and concordance through her time at Aasma.
More Read: Neeti Mohan
- Praising her Jazz vocals in Bombay Velvet, The Indian Express expressed “If “Ka Kha Gha” shows Mohan’s reach, “Dhadam” gets despairing a voice”.
- During her vocation, she performed different classifications of tunes, however she cherishes “singing songs the most”.
- In a meeting, Mohan communicated her quick to investigate bhajans.
- Mohan has expressed that from youth she has been impacted by Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhosle and Kishore Kumar.
- She thought about Mangeshkar as her “most prominent educator for playback”,
- while she credited A. R. Rahman for causing her to support her norm; “He is a slave driver yet he gets the best out of you.
- His norms are exceptionally high, be it a recording or live performance”.
- Mohan has likewise been impacted by numerous craftsmen outside the country.
- She viewed herself as a devotee of John Mayer for his moving way of composing lyrics.
- Mohan credits the 1971 delivered tune “Envision” by John Lennon for motivating on accomplishing her fantasies with the “right sort of dedication”.
- Other than her profession in music, Mohan has likewise added to different foundations. In October 2014, she performed at the “Murmur Hain Umeed E Kashmir” show in Ballia, in an interest for gift to help restoration of the people who endured during the Kashmir flood.
- that very month, Mohan partook in the melodic show held in New Delhi for raising assets for the flood impacted individuals of Assam.
- In June 2016, she performed at Grin Establishment’s foundation occasion supper, to help the reason for strengthening of oppressed youngsters and youth.
- In January 2017, she teamed up with Joined Countries on a task pointed toward enabling ladies, finishing illegal exploitation and advancing orientation equality.
- Her single “Udne De” was chosen for the Unified Countries Willful Trust Asset Undertaking named “Music to Rouse Specialists joined against Human Trafficking”.
Neeti Mohan (FAQ’S) – Frequently Asked Questions
1 . Who is Neeti Mohan ?
Ans. Neeti Mohan is an Indian vocalist. She sings for the most part in Hindi and not many Tamil movies, however has likewise done melodies in Marathi, Telugu, Kannada, Bengali, Punjabi, and English
2 . How old Does Neeti Mohan ?
Ans. Neeti Mohan born on 18 November 1979.
3 . How much does Neeti Mohan earns from her acting profession?
Ans. Neeti Mohan was well known singer and her sinning is to good also she earned own name and money 1 crore monthly by her own skills.
4 . What is the Height of Neeti Mohan ?
Ans. Her height was 5′ 5″cm tall.
5 . Does Neeti Mohan have Boyfriend ?
Ans. Her husband name is Nihar Pandya.