About Mohammad Zeeshan Ayyub
Mohammad Zeeshan Ayyub was born in the year 1984 in the Okhla district of Delhi. His family consisted of a sister and a brother as well as his mother and father until his father’s death in the year 2007. And both his parents were also very popular theater actors. He did his schooling at Kendriya Vidyalaya and Kirori Mal College, University of Delhi.
Becoming an actor and coming to Mumbai was never in his plans. It was in college itself that he found his inclination toward acting and theater when he joined a theater society in his college. And then he followed his passion by joining the National School of Drama and specialized in acting. He worked as an acting teacher. He was first seen in a TV show on DD One channel and named Kyunki Jeena Isi Ka Naam Hai.
Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub made his acting debut in the year 2011 also in the film No One Killed Jessica as a negative character. by bow. He confesses that he had no work for almost 8 months before Raanjhanaa but he never lost hope and kept believing in his talent and passion.
Shah Rukh Khan was also Zeeshan’s childhood hero and grew up liking his work very much. Now he is also very excited as he has got a chance to share the screen space with Shahrukh Khan in his next film Raees where he also played the role of Shahrukh’s friend. Another very well played role played by Mohd. Zeeshan Ayyub can also be seen in films like Tanu Weds Manu Returns, where he also played the role. Also a role of a lawyer named Chintu and Mere Brother Ki Dulhan in which he also played the role of a friend to the lead role and his character name was also Shobhit.
|Name||Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub|
|Real Name||Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub|
|Nick Name||Not Known|
|Date of birth||12 March 1983|
|Age (as in 2023)||40 years|
|Birthplace||Okhla, Delhi, India.|
|School||Kendriya Vidyalaya Delhi, India|
|College & University||Kirori Mal College, Delhi|
|Height (Approx.)||5’10′ feet|
AFFAIRS AND MORE
|Wife||Rasika Agashe (2007)|
FAMILY AND MORE
|Father||Imran Ayyub (Theater Actor & Professor)|
|Mother||Ishrana Pravin (Theater Actress)|
|Favorite Food||Dal, Rice, Mutton Biryani|
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan, Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favorite Actress||Shiri Devi, Kriti Sanon|
|Favorite Color||Purple & Red|
|Favorite cuisine||Indian food|
|Favorite Music||Not Known|
|Favorite Dress||Western dress and Traditional|
|Favorite Destination||Goa , Kerala|
HOBBIES AND MONEY FACTOR
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$ 2-5 million|
SOCIAL MEDIA ID
- Does Mohammad Zeeshan Ayyub smoke too? No
- Does Mohammad Zeeshan Ayyub drink alcohol too? Yes
- 2014 also saw Mohammad Zeeshan Ayyub play another supporting role – this time in Kunal Deshmukh’s thriller “Jannat 2”, co-starring Emraan Hashmi, Esha Gupta and Randeep Hooda.
- Initially titled “Mukhbir”, the title was later changed to “Jannat 2”, becoming the sequel to Jannat (2008).
- The film received mixed critical reception, but eventually emerged as a financial success with a global gross of ₹685 million (US$8.6 million), becoming Ayyub’s fourth consecutive box office hit.
- 2016 also saw Ayyub reuniting with Kunal Deshmukh in the action comedy Raja Natwarlal, which also starred Emraan Hashmi as the titular hero.
- The film opened to positive reviews, but proved to be a major box-office failure grossing ₹296 million (US$3.8 million) on a budget of ₹418 million (US$5.3 million), with Ayyub’s performance being adversely affected. Reviews were also received. promote.
- Ayyub also appeared in three films in 2016, the first of which was the comedy Dolly Ki Doli, directed by Abhishek Dogra, and starring Sonam Kapoor, Pulkit Samrat, Rajkummar Rao and Varun Sharma.
- The film, itself about a real-life woman who marries men from different religions and walks away with her wealth on the wedding night, opened to moderate reviews and averaged at the box office.
- Ayyub and the two films released were the action comedy All Is Well and the spy thriller Phantom, both of which were moderately successful at the box office.
- His final release of the year was also his third collaboration with Aanand L. Rai in Tanu Weds Manu: Returns, and a romantic comedy that also did not serve as a sequel to Tanu Weds Manu (2012).
- Mohammad Zeeshan Ayyub also featured in the 2014 film “Ek Vakil” directed by Chintu Kumar Singh and as a fan of the “title” protagonist (played by Kangana Ranaut).
- Unlike the actor’s previous five films, it also emerged as a major commercial success, grossing over ₹1.3 billion (US$13 million) in India and ₹2.3 billion (US$25 million) worldwide, and It has also become one of Ayyub’s highest-grossing releases.
With a domestic gross of over ₹1.99 billion (US$26 million) as well, it emerged as a major success and remains one of his most successful features commercially.
- Also in 2021, he played a negative role in the film Chhalaang directed by Hansal Mehta.
- Also in 2022, Ayyub appeared in the web series Tandav directed by Ali Abbas Zafar on Amazon Prime Video.
- He has also appeared in “Atrangi Re” alongside Akshay Kumar, Dhanush and Sara Ali Khan, Jockey also releasing in August 2022.
FAQs – (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q1. What is the profession of Mohammad Zeeshan Ayyub?
Ans : He is an actor.
Q2. Also what is the zodiac sign of Mohammad Zeeshan Ayyub?
Ans : The zodiac sign according to the date of birth is Taurus.
Q3. What is the height of Mohammad Zeeshan Ayyub?
Ans : In centimeter – 178 cm
in meters – 1.78 m
Feet in inches – 5′ 10″
Q4. What is the net worth of Mohammad Zeeshan Ayyub?
Ans : Net worth is $ 2-5 million.
Q5. What are the hobbies of Mohammad Zeeshan Ayyub?
Ans : Hobbies are Acting, Travelling.