About Kusha Kapila
Kusha Kapila is the Times Internet Group Fashion Editor. She was born in New Delhi, and She was also very fond of acting since childhood. She went to Indraprastha Women’s College to study English Literature. At that time she aspired to become a journalist, but everything changed for her when she decided to pursue fashion design. She later graduated from the National Institute of Fashion Technology with a specialization in Leather Design. Currently, she is also working with celebs like Karan Johar, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonam, Kareena Kapoor, etc.
Apart from fashion design, she is also an actress, content writer, and social media influencer. She appeared in the film Ghost Stories released on Netflix on 1 January 2020. She also remains a part of the iDiva group (a portal for lifestyle, relationship, and beauty tips for women) as a writer and fashion editor, she has also appeared in some hilarious sketches on iDiva’s YouTube channel, the most fun and hilarious of them all. ‘Billie Massey.
Her Instagram account has also grown to over 1 million followers, she is also one of the most owned and engaging social media influencers on YouTube and Instagram in the country.
She keeps promoting and advertising brands on Instagram. She is also very interested in poetry; But she has written a poem called ‘Kavita ki Kavita’ which is a humorous satire on arranged marriage. Recently, she has also appeared on the cover page of ‘Harper’s Bazaar’ magazine.
|Profession||YouTuber, Actress & Social Media Celebrity|
|Date of Birth||19 September 1989|
|Age ( as of 2022)||33 Years|
|Birth place||Delhi, India|
|Food Habits||Non Vegetarian|
|School||Lawrence, Public Sen. Sec. School, Chandigarh|
|College/ University||Indraprastha College for Women, Delhi|
National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai
|Educational qualification||Graduation in English Literature|
Physical stats and more
|height||5′ 5″ Feet|
|Weight (approx.)||59 Kg|
|Husband||Zorawar Singh Ahluwalia|
Family and more
|Favorite Food||Indian Food|
|Favorite Actor||Hrithik Roshan|
|Favorite Actress||Priyanka Chopra, Mila Kunis|
|Favorite color||Pink, Red, Blue, Black, and White|
|Favorite Sports Person||MS Dhoni|
|Favorite singer||Neha kakkar, Arijit Singh and Millind Gaba|
|Favorite Dress||Western Dress, Saree, Jeans, and top.|
|Favorite Destination||Goa, Mumbai, Shimla, and Switzerland|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Hobbies||Singing, Dancing, Swimming and Watching films|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
Social Media ID
- Kusha was born and brought up in North Delhi and did her schooling in South Delhi.
- She studied theater in college and also participated in street plays.
- She originally wanted to work as a journalist as well.
- After graduation, Kusha worked as a retail intern for 3 months in an Indian International company.
- Thereafter, she worked as a Product Development Intern at Chisel Effects, Noida.
- Also in 2013, she started working as a fashion consultant for Delhi-based company Apparel Online.
- Even after this, she has worked as a trend researcher and content writer in fashion forward trends.
- She has experience working for several companies as a writer, digital entertainment manager and content developer.
- She shifted to Times Internet in 2016 as well but started working there as a fashion journalist.
- She then started writing for iDiva and eventually became a fashion editor there. Kapila along with her co-workers started making videos on iDiva. A lady from South Delhi named “Billie Massey” came up with a fanciful creation, which was well received by the crowd.
- Kusha Kapila and Sanya Malhotra are also good friends.
- Kusha’s famous persona “Billie Massey” was inspired by a real-life woman. And Kusha had also met the woman at a friend’s family party in Chhatarpur Farms, Delhi.
- Later she started playing the role of many celebrities in her youtube clips.
- She has worked with many famous Bollywood stars including Kareena Kapoor and Abhishek Bachchan.
- She can speak both Hindi and English very well.
- She has appeared on the cover of magazines like “Cosmo India”.
- Kusha also has a keen interest in charity and collaborates with organizations such as VoLIndia and Naaz Foundation (India) Trust.
- During one such fashion week in Mumbai too, Kusha had her first meeting with Karan Johar. When she reached the event too, she was surprised to see Karan clapping and also claimed to be a big fan of Kusha.
- Ranveer Singh, Anushka Sharma, Arjun Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor are some of the famous people who also follow Kusha on social media.
Kusha Kapila (FAQ)- Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Why is Kusha Kapila so famous?
Answer: Kusha Kapila is a YouTuber and influencer who works as Fashion Editor/Content Creator for Times Internet.
Q2. Also how old is Kusha Kapila?
Answer: 33-year 2023
Q3. Where does Kusha Kapila live now?
Answer: Gurgaon, Haryana
Q4. How did Kusha meet Zoravar?
Answer: It was in 2012, when Kusha also met Zoravar for the first time.
Q5. Who is Kusha’s husband too?
Answer: Zorawar Singh Ahluwalia.