About Kapil Sharma
He (born 2 April 1981) is an Indian stand-up comedian, TV presenter, actor and also TV producer, who is best known for hosting The Kapil Sharma Show. Sharma has also previously hosted the TV comedy programs Comedy Nights with Kapil and Family Time with Kapil. And Kapil Sharma is also a very popular Indian comedian, Bollywood star actor and producer. And he has also become popular with his own organized comedy shows i.e. The Kapil Sharma Show and Comedy Nights with Kapil on Sony TV.
Kapil Sharma (Actor) Height, Body Weight, Age, Wife, Biography, Family Status & More. And he is also an Indian stand-up comedian, TV anchor, actor and producer. But Kapil was also a native of Amritsar, Punjab, India on 2 April 1981. And his full name is Kapil Sharma. And Kapil also works in Bollywood industry. And Sharma launched in Movie Debut: Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon (2015), Television Launch: Haasande Hansard Ravo (2006).
Sharma was also ranked as the most famous Indian TV character by Ormax Media in April 2016. And Forbes India also placed her at the eleventh and eighteenth position in its Celebrity Hundred list in the year 2016 and 2017. And in 2013, he was also awarded the CNN-IBN Indian of the Year in the entertainment genre, and in 2015 was also ranked third in The Economic Times Most Admired Indian Characters list.
Sharma was also nominated by the Indian for the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan in 2014. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will also spread awareness among the audience for cleanliness and other hygiene related social problems. And for his donation to the mission through his program, he was also invited by President Pranab Mukherjee to accept his donation at Rashtrapati Bhavan in September 2015.
|Nick Name||Kappu & Tony|
|Profession||Comedian, Actor, Singer, Producer|
|Date of Birth||April 02 ,1981|
|Age ( as in 2022)||41 years|
|Birth place||Amritsar, Punjab, India|
|Residence||Amritsar, Punjab, India|
|School||Shri Ram Ashram Senior Secondary School, Amritsar , Punjab , India|
|College/ University||Hindu College, Amritsar|
Apeejay College of Fine Arts, Jalandhar
|Educational qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Arts|
|Height(approx.)||5′ 9″ (176Cm)|
|Weight (approx.)||80 Kg.|
Affairs and more
|Wife/ Girlfriend||Ginni Chatrath|
Family and more
|Father||Jeetendra Kumar Punj ( Retired Head Constable in Punjab Police)|
|Mother||Janak Rani ( Homemaker)|
|Brother||Ashok Kumar Sharma ( police constable)|
|Sister||Pooja Pawan Devgan|
|Favorite Food||Rajma-Chawal, Aloo Paratha , Dahi Bada & Chola Bhatura|
|Favorite Actor||Akshay Kumar|
|Favorite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favorite color||White, Green|
|Favorite Beverage||Lemon iced tea|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Tirumala in India and Australia|
|Favorite Brand||Not Known|
|Favorite Film Director||Sanjay Leela Bhansali|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Net Worth||$18 million (approx)|
Social Media ID
|Facebook ID||Click to follow|
|Instagram ID||Click to follow|
|Twitter Account||Click to follow|
Unknown Facts about Kapil Sharma
read more other sources : Kapil Sharma Age, Net Worth, Family, Affairs, Career, Biography and More
- Kapil, who comes from a lower-middle-class family, and who has no experience in entertainment, had to work very hard to get eligible roles.
- Even during his time at Jalandhar’s Apeejay College of Fine Arts, he had to direct plays for pocket money. And he also had a scholarship and was also a national winner in theatre.
- Even early in his career, he was paid minimum wage and even worked as a comedian without compensation. He has worked as a PCO in a textile mill, and has also picked up soft-drink cases for money.
- His father died in 2004 due to cancer. And he also lacked funds to enroll in acting course, but due to his immense talent, many institutes also paid his course fees.
- According to Kapil, his mother is also his biggest source of inspiration and the origin of his sense of humour.
- In his early 20s, he also started his acting career as a theater artist.
- His early passion was also singing, and it was singing that brought him to Hollywood as well.
- He was also initially rejected in the audition round of “The Great Indian Laughter Challenge 3”, but was later asked to return, and eventually won the competition.
- Along with the 10 lakh (INR) prize money, he also paid for his sister’s wedding, which was also the grandest in his family.
- He is also one of the few comedians in India to be ranked by Forbes magazine in terms of wealth and influence.
- He was also being offered in the film industry by the famous Yash Raj Films, but the project was suddenly shelved.
- On the sets of “Comedy Circus”, he reportedly met his alleged girlfriend Preeti Simoes, who is also currently the creative director of “The Kapil Sharma Show”.
- He also once disclosed that his ex-girlfriend, who worked with him in the theatre, was married to a Gujarati shopkeeper in London. And a few months back he had met her by accident in London.
He also uses his left arm.
- In April of 2018, he lodged an FIR. Spotboye editor Vicky Lalwani and also against Neeti and Preeti Simoes for maligning her reputation. And Lalwani in response provided the audio recording of his purported phone conversation with Kapil Sharma.
- In December 2019, a baby girl was also born in Kapil’s house. And he also took to Twitter to inform his followers about the news.
- Tinu Verma revealed in a July 2022 conversation with veteran actor Mukesh Khanna that he slapped Kapil Sharma and even threw him off the sets of the Bollywood film Gadar. And reportedly, Kapil Sharma also had a small role in Sunny Deol’s Gadar, but his scene was cut before the film’s release. And Tinu revealed that during the filming of a scene, when he told the crowd to run in the direction of the train, everyone did so except Kapil, who ran in the opposite direction. And as a result, they had to reshoot the scene, much to Tinnu’s dismay.
- Also in October 2022, he revealed that he was also rejected from the first singing reality show Indian Idol.
People Also Ask About Kapil Sharma
Q1. Where is Kapil Sharma from?
Ans: Kapil Sharma is a resident of Amritsar and Punjab.
Q2. How much does Kapil Sharma earn?
Ans: The net worth of Kapil Sharma is around $18 million (approx).
Q3. Is Kapil Sharma also married?
Ans: Kapil Sharma’s wife’s name is Ginni Chatrath.
Q4. Does Kapil Sharma also smoke?
Answer: No, he does not smoke.
Q5. How old is Kapil Sharma?
Ans: Kapil Sharma’s age till 2023 is 41 years.
read more latest news : Kapil Sharma Age, Net Worth, Family, Affairs, Career, Biography and More