About Jyoti Maurya
Jyoti Maurya is an Indian SDM officer by profession. She was born in 1987 in Pratapgarh district of Uttar Pradesh. From childhood, she had a lot of grief for studies. It was heartbreaking to achieve a big position by writing that post.
But her parents did not have enough status to give birth to their daughter. So as soon as Jyoti comes of age, her parents start looking for a boy. Then at last they find a boy whose name is Alok Kumar Maurya and Jyoti gets married on 19th November. Jyoti has to get married only after this. So her husband does her full support and makes her SDM.
Jyoti Maurya’s husband’s name is Alok Kumar Maurya, Alok works as a Class IV employee in the Panchayat Raj Department. Alok Basak is an employee but her thinking is very good. Alok and Jyoti Maurya have 2 daughters.
A well-known senior PCS officer is SDM Mahila Jyoti Maurya. When she was also posted in Bareilly area of Uttar Pradesh (UP), her husband also accused her of cheating. Her husband is also a Class IV officer in the Panchayat Raj Department in Pratapgarh district.
Her SDM wife and her alleged lover have also forced him to express concern that there is a threat to her life. Jyoti Maurya’s husband Alok Kumar Maurya had lodged a complaint against his wife and mistress at the Dhumanganj police station, but no case has been opened so far.
|Real Name||Jyoti Maurya|
|Famous For||Cheating on her husband|
|Date of Birth||9 September 1990|
|Age (as in 2021)||33 Years|
|Birth Place||Chiraigaon Village, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Residence Place||Chiraigaon Village, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Food Habits||Non Vegetarian|
|College & University||Not Known|
|Educational Qualification||Not known|
PHYSICAL STATS, AND MORE
|Height (Approx.)||5′ 4” Feet|
|Weight (Approx.)||55 Kg|
AFFAIRS, AND MORE
FAMILY AND MORE
HOBBIES AND MONEY FACTOR
|Net Worth (Approx.)||80 lakh|
In 2010 too, Jyoti Maurya married Alok Kumar Maurya in a traditional ceremony. And at the time of her marriage, Alok works as a Class IV employee in the Panchayat Raj Department. But when Jyoti expressed her desire to complete her course and prepare for the PCS exam, they moved to Prayagraj (formerly Allahabad) where Alok provided her with both material and emotional support.
In 2012 also, Jyoti passed the PCS exam and was appointed as a PCS officer. She served in the districts of Prayagraj, Kaushambi, Pratapgarh, Jaunpur, Lucknow and Bareilly in Uttar Pradesh. Wherein she was praised for her efficiency and integrity as well as for her work as an SDM.
- Does Jyoti Maurya consume alcohol? No
- Does Jyoti Maurya smoke? No
- Jyoti Maurya saw her husband Alok.
- Jyoti was mourning a lot since childhood, she wanted to be happy in her life.
- She was born in Chiraigaon Village, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India in a poor family.
- She has also been accused of having an extramarital affair with Manish Dubey, the commander of the National Guard in Ghaziabad.
- Jyoti’s husband has also been accused of corruption and taking bribe.
- Additionally, her husband will also plead for justice to Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath during his Janata Darbar (public meeting) on June 25, 2023.
- Jyoti has denied all of her husband’s allegations, saying that she lied about his occupation when they were married and never encouraged her professional goals.
- Jyoti Maurya has a vehicle with which she goes to extremes.
- Jyoti Maurya has already said that all the allegations made by Jyoti against Alok were false.
- Jyoti also had to say that Alok had also accused Jyoti of dowry.
FAQs – (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q1. Who is this Jyoti Maurya?
Ans : Jyoti Maurya is an Indian SDM officer by profession.
Q2. How old is Jyoti?
Ans : 33 years.
Q3. What is her husband’s name?
Ans : Alok Maurya.
Q4. Where is she going to live?
Ans : Chiraigaon Village, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Q5. Jyoti Maurya’s boyfriend was named.
Ans : Jyoti Maurya’s boyfriend’s name is Manish Dubey.