About Girija Oak
Girija Oak is an Indian film actor. She was born on 27 December 1987 in Nagpur. She did her schooling from Adarsh Vidya Mandir and later went to Mumbai for college studies. She graduated in Biotechnology from Mumbai University. She attended a theater workshop when she was a student and later acted in various plays and appeared in commercial advertisements.
Since she is the daughter of M Town actor Girish Oak, she always had a lot of thoughts of joining the world of acting. She got her first break in acting from the film Taare Zameen Par, released in the year 2007, directed by and starring Aamir Khan. She also played the role of Jabeen, a school teacher in a special school called Tulip, opposite Aamir Khan.
Also in 2009, she got her next film as M Town film named Goshta Chhoti Dongrevadhi in which she played the role of Vaidehi and the other film was Gulmohar. In the same year she got her first Kannada film House Full. Her other M Town films include Manini, Huppa Huiya, Adagula Madgula and Navara Maza Bhavra. Her Bollywood films include Shor in the City and Cycle Kick. She has also acted in the Marathi TV show Lajja where she played the role of Manaswini Desai (Manu). Currently she plays the role of Meghna Nikade in the Hindi TV show Ladies Special.
Her first TV show aired on Zee Marathi was a big hit where her played the character of Manu who is a victim of a scam. Her acting was highly appreciated by critics and audiences. Talking about her personal life, she is married to Suhrad Godbole and she is the daughter-in-law of Marathi film actor, dialogue writer and film producer Shrirang Godbole.
Similarly, her work in the Bollywood films Taare Zameen Par and Shor in the City was also highly appreciated. She is very active on social media and keeps adding something new.
|Famous For||Indian film and television actress|
|Date of Birth||27 December 1987|
|Age (as in 2023)||35 years|
|Birth Place||Nagpur, Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town||Nagpur, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Thakur Public School, Mumbai|
|College & Institute||Thakur College of Science and Commerce, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Mass Media (Advertising)|
PHYSICAL STATS & MORE
|Height (Approx.)||5’6” Feet|
|Weight (Approx.)||60 kg|
|Body Measurement (Approx.)||34-25-34|
AFFAIRS & MORE
FAMILY & MORE
|Father||Dr. Girish Oak|
HOBBIES & MONEY FACTOR
|Net Worth (Approx.)||5-10 Million USD|
SOCIAL MEDIA ID
|Facebook ID||Click To Follow Her|
|Twitter ID||Click To Follow Her|
|Instagram ID||Click To Follow Her|
Unknown Facts About Girija Oak
- Girija Oak Godbole was born and brought up in Nagpur, Maharashtra.
- She is an excellent dancer and has participated in Eka Thanda Ek Apsara Ali.
- Also in 2013, she appeared in the Marathi film Navra Maza Bhavra.
- She was also seen hosting a weekly show called Sangopan in 2014.
- Also in 2018, she appeared in the Marathi film Mauli alongside Riteish Deshmukh and Saiyami Kher.
- She was nominated as Best International Actress at the Maverick Movie Awards in 2018.
- She was featured in various television commercials.
- She is a dog lover and has a pet dog, Sakura, in his home.
- She has donated to NGOs and trusts.
- Girija wanted to become an actress since childhood. She started her acting career in 2007 with the Hindi film Taare Zameen Par.
- Also in 2009, she appeared in the Marathi film Goshta Chhoti Dongrevadhi.
- She also appeared in a Marathi television serial Lajja. Later she acted as Meghna Nikade in Sony Entertainment Television’s serial Ladies Special.
- Meanwhile, Girija also appeared in the Kannada comedy film Housefull in 2009 alongside Digant and Hemant Hegde.
- In 2010, she also appeared in the film Huppa Haiyya and only after that in 2011, she appeared in Adagula Madagula. Godbole Raj Nidimoru and Krishna D.K. starred in.
- Directed the film Shor in the City starring Sejal in the lead role.
- Also in 2020, she appeared in the international award-winning short film titled Quarter.
FAQS – (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS)
Q1. Who is Girija Oak?
Answer: Girija Oak Godbole is an Indian film and television actress. She is best known for Taare Zameen Par (2007), Huppa Haiyya (2010), and Shor in the City (2011).
Q2. What is Girija Oak birth date?
Answer: Her date of birth is 27 December 1987.
Q3. Where was Girija Oak born?
Answer: The birthplace of Girija Oak is Nagpur, Maharashtra, India.
Q4. How old is Girija Oak?
Answer: Girija Oak is 35 years old.
Q5. What is her net worth?
Answer: Her net worth is 5-10 Million USD.