Freida Pinto is an Indian Actress. Freida Pinto was born on 18 October 1984. She has primarily appeared in British and American films. She decided at a young age that she wanted to be an actress. She was born and raised in Mumbai, Maharashtra. She participated in amateur plays while attending St. Xavier’s College in Mumbai as a student. She briefly worked as a model and then as a television presenter after graduation.
Pinto made her film debut in the drama Slumdog Millionaire (2008), loosely based on the Indian author Vikas Swarup’s novel Q & A (2005). The film propelled Pinto to fame. She won the Palm Springs International Film Festival Award for Breakthrough Performance for Slumdog Millionaire, and she was also up for the MTV Movie Award for Best Breakthrough Performance, the Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie Actress – Drama, and the BAFTA Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role. The science fiction film Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011) was her biggest commercial success. She received widespread recognition and praise for her performance as the title character in Michael Winterbottom’s Trishna (2011).
|Name||Freida Selena Pinto|
|Profession||Actress, Television star and social media star|
|Famous for||Acting, Instagram reels, and Adorable smile|
Freida Pinto Biography
|Date of Birth|
18 October 1984
|Age||38 years old|
|Birth place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||the Carmel of St. Joseph School|
|College/ University||St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai|
Physical stats and more
|Figure (approx.)||34 – 27 – 34|
Affairs and more
Family and Siblings
|Favourite Food||Vada Pav, Roast Chicken Curry, Mangalorean Seafood|
|Favourite Actor||Jack Nicholson, Johnny Depp, Ranbir Kapoor|
|Favourite Actress||Alia Bhatt, Deepika Padukone, Nicole Kidman, Marilyn Monroe|
|Favourite color||Orange, Green, Pink|
|Favourite Film||Rascals, Santa Banta|
|Favourite Sports Person||PV Sindhu|
|Favourite Singer||Atif Aslam|
|Favourite Dress||Western Dress|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Hobbies||Swimming and Running|
|Net Worth||$2 Million USD|
|Facebook ID||Click to follow|
|Instagram ID||Click to follow|
|Twitter ID||Click to follow|
Facts About Freida Pinto
- In the epic fantasy action film Immortals (2011), Pinto played the Cretan princess Phaedra, narrated the documentary Girl Rising (2013), and starred in the biographical drama Desert Dancer (2014), for which she received praise from critics. In the movie Miral, a teen Pinto plays a Palestinian girl who is raised by her father on weekends and in part in an orphanage after her mother drowns.
- She had starring roles in the Showtime miniseries Guerrilla in 2017 and the Indian drama Love Sonia and the fantasy adventure film Mowgli in 2018: The Jungle Myth.
- She appeared in the drama Hillbilly Elegy in 2020.
- Despite the fact that the Indian press has credited Pinto with breaking the stereotype of an Indian woman in foreign films, she is a less well-known figure in Indian cinema and rarely appears in major productions in India.
- She is vocal about women’s empowerment and promotes humanitarian causes alongside her film career.
- Background and early life Pinto was born on October 18, 1984, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, Western India.
- Her mother, Sylvia Pinto, was principal of St. John’s Universal School in Goregaon, West Mumbai, and her father, Frederick Pinto, was a senior branch manager for the Bank of Baroda in Bandra, West Mumbai. Pinto grew up in a suburb of Malad, North Mumbai, where her older sister Sharon works for NDTV.
Also Read: Urfi Javed New Dress
- She came from a middle-class family.
- She first wanted to be an actress when she was five years old.
- During her childhood, she often dressed up and imitated actors on television.
- Later, she recalled being inspired by Sushmita Sen’s victory in the Miss Universe competition in 1994 She studied English literature, with psychology and economics as minors.
- While she was in college, she took part in amateur theater, but she didn’t take any modeling or acting jobs until after she graduated in 2005.
- Despite her early interest in acting, Pinto wasn’t sure what she wanted to do with her life until she saw Monster (2003) while she was in college.
- She declared, ” I guess I was pretty much aware of it when I watched Monster. I had to figure out a way.
- That was something I had to do, and it was completely transformative. ” In 2005, Pinto began her career as a model and signed with Elite Model Management India, where she worked for two and a half years.
More Read: Freida Pinto
- She appeared in a number of print and television commercials for companies like Wrigley’s Chewing Gum, Vodafone India, Airtel, Visa, eBay, and De Beers.
- Around the same time, she started attending auditions for movies and television shows.
- She was selected to host Full Circle, an international travel show that ran from 2006 to 2008 on Zee International Asia Pacific.
- The show took her to Afghanistan, Fiji, Malaysia, Singapore, and Thailand, among other places.
- She also auditioned for Bollywood and Hollywood productions, including Shimit Amin’s Indian sports film Chak De! India (2007) and for the part of Bond girl Camille Montes in Marc Forster’s Quantum of Solace (2008) were mostly unsuccessful.
- Later, Pinto said that it was a good learning experience and that she was glad things happened the way they did. I needed to be rejected in order to learn that it’s a part of the game. I could get rejected 100 times, but I’m sure there will be one that almost seems destined for me. “
Freida Pinto (FAQ’S) – Frequently Asked Questions
1 . Who is Freida Pinto ?
Ans. Freida Pinto is an Indian Actress. Freida Pinto was born on 18 October 1984. She has primarily appeared in British and American films. She decided at a young age that she wanted to be an actress.
2 . How old Does Freida Pinto ?
Ans. Freida Pinto was born on 18 October 1984, Her age is 38 years old in 2023.
3 . How much does Freida Pinto earns from her acting profession?
Ans. Freida Pinto was well known actress and her acting is to good also she earned own name and money 2 $ million USD by her own skills.
4 . What is the Height of Freida Pinto ?
Ans. Her height was 5′5″cm tall.
5 . Does Freida Pinto have husband ?
Ans. Her husband name is Cory Tran.