About Churni Ganguly
Churni Ganguly is a talented Indian actress, director and producer. She has made a name for himself in the Indian film industry with her versatile acting skills and ability to portray complex characters. Husband-wife pairings have not been very rare in the Bengali film industry and Churni Ganguly pairing fits perfectly in this category. While Chunni has established herself as a fine and sensitive actress who has matured a lot over the years, Kaushik Ganguly has established herself as a daring and creative director amidst the current genre in the Bengali film industry. Have done Known for its treatment of unconventional subjects.
However, surprisingly, Chunni entered the Bengali film industry through Hindi TV serials produced in Mumbai. She acted in Zee TV’s first serial “Rahat” and also played the role of a mother in “Chhoti Si Asha”. Showed your acting. Same channel during her two-year stay in Mumbai. Earlier she had acquired a base in theater during her college days at Jadavpur University, and this must have helped him a lot during her stint in Mumbai.
Apart from this, her university also gave her an opportunity to meet her future husband Kaushik through the platform of theatre. Her first year in films was in 2004 when she decided to come back to Kolkata and was introduced in films by none other than Kaushik Ganguly himself in the film “Vaarish”, in which she played the tough role of a single mother. had to fulfill
The way she did justice to her role, she was immediately recognized with the Bengal Film Journalists’ Association Awards (BFJA) award for Best Actress in the film in 2005. However, being a bit offbeat, it did not get box office ratings. wanted. She then starred in a series of films directed by her husband Kaushik, most of which dealt with complex themes related to asexual sexual orientation.
|Profession||Actress, Director, TV Actress (Bengali)|
|Date of Birth||17 November 1967|
|Age (as in 2023)||55 years|
|Birth Place||Kurseong, Darjeeling, West Bengal, India|
|Home Town||Kurseong, Darjeeling, West Bengal, India|
|Food Habits||Non Vegetarian|
|College & University||Jadavpur University, Kolkata|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
PHYSICAL STATS, AND MORE
|Height (Approx.)||5′ 2” Feet|
|Weight (Approx.)||53 Kg|
AFFAIRS, AND MORE
FAMILY AND MORE
|Favorite Food||Indian Food|
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Bipasha Basu|
|Favorite Color||Blue, Black|
|Favorite Singer||Arijit Singh|
|Favorite Sportsmen||Virat Kohli|
|Favorite Dress||Western Dress, Jeans & Top|
|Favorite Destination||Paris and Italy|
HOBBIES AND MONEY FACTOR
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$2-5 Million|
SOCIAL MEDIA ID
|Facebook ID||Click To Follow Her|
|YouTube Channel||Click To Follow Her|
|Instagram ID||Click To Follow Her|
- Does Churni Ganguly smoke? Yes
- Does Churni Ganguly Consume Alcohol? Yes
- Churni Ganguly started her acting career with the Bengali television series, “Pratibimba”.
- She quickly gained recognition for her acting and went on to act in several other popular TV shows including ‘Janmabhoomi’ and ‘Aarohan’.
- She made her film debut in the 1990s with the Bengali film “Bhalo Theko”.
- Over the years, Churni Ganguly has acted in several critically acclaimed films including “Nirbashito”, “Tarikh” and “Bureau Sadhu”.
- She has worked in Hindi films like ‘Yatra’ and ‘Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan’.
- Her performances in these films earned her several awards and nominations, including the National Film Award for Best Actress.
- Apart from acting, Chunni Ganguly is also an accomplished director and producer.
- She made her directorial debut with the Bengali film “Nirbashito”, based on the life of Bangladeshi writer Taslima Nasreen.
- The film was critically acclaimed and won several awards at international film festivals.
- In 2020 also Churni Ganguly has produced and directed Bengali film, “Tarikh”.
- The film revolves around three friends who meet again after many years and discuss their lives and experiences.
- The film was praised for its sensitive portrayal of human relationships and won several awards at film festivals.
FAQS – (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS)
Q1. Who is Churni Ganguly?
Answer: Churni Ganguly is a talented Indian actress, director and producer. She has made a name for herself in the Indian film industry with her versatile acting skills and ability to portray complex characters.
Q2. Where is Churni Ganguly from?
Answer: She is from Kurseong, Darjeeling, West Bengal, India.
Q3. How old is Churni Ganguly?
Answer: 55 years.
Q4. What is her date of birth?
Answer: Her date of birth is 17 November 1967.
Q5. How much is Churni Ganguly’s net worth?
Answer: $2–5 million.