About Chris Pratt
Chris Pratt is a famous American actor who also became popular for his roles in television shows like Everwood and Parks and Recreation. He was born as Christopher Michael Pratt on June 21, 1979, in Virginia, Minnesota, USA to Kathleen Louise Cathy and the late Daniel Clifton Pratt. and was raised in Lake Stevens, Washington, where he placed 5th in the state wrestling tournament during his high school years. And initially, he struggled in his life after leaving college.
And he also worked as a ticket seller and later as a stripper for a day. But he became homeless and slept at different places in Mau. And he was later discovered by actress-director Rae Dawn Chong, and while he was waiting tables at a restaurant. So the latter cast him in his directorial debut, Cursed Part 3. And he became a regular as Bright Abbott on Greg Berlanti’s drama series, Everwood, on The WB Channel. And when the series was canceled, she was also cast in the fourth season of the American teen drama series, The OC, on the Fox network. And in 2008, he had a small stint in Angelina Jolie’s Wanted.
And Chris also auditioned for the role of Captain James T. Kirk in the science-fiction adventure film, Star Trek, and the role of Jake Sully in the epic science-fiction film, Avatar. Also in 2009, he began playing Andy Dwyer on NBC’s Parks and Recreation. He was supposed to play the character on a temporary basis, but the producers decided to make him a regular. But also in 2011, Chris also played the role of Scott Hatberg in the highly successful biographical sports drama film, Moneyball. And initially, he was told that he was too fat to play the role and hence had to lose weight and later decided to lose 30 pounds.
|Christopher Michael Pratt
|Actor (American, English)
|Date of Birth
|21 June 1979
|Age ( as in 2022)
|Virginia, Minnesota, U.S.A
|Lake Steven High School, Lake Stevens, Washington
|6’ 2” Feet
Affairs And More
|Anna Faris (m.2009; div.2018)
Katherine Schwarzenegger (m.2019)
Family And More
|Daniel Clifton Pratt
Hobbies And Money Factor
Social Media ID
|Click to follow
|Click to follow
|Click to follow
But he earned several nominations and won a Saturn Award for Best Actor for his performance in the film. He lost weight again in the comedy-drama film Delivery Man. But although he became popular for playing supporting roles, he is best known for his character on Parks and Recreation.
That finally changed after he starred as Emmett Brickowski in the blockbuster computer-animated film, The Lego Movie, also in 2014. And also in November 2013, he replaced Josh Brolin and played Owen Grady in Jurassic World (2015). And he married his Take Me Home Tonight co-star Anna Faris on July 9, 2009. And they also have a son named Jack. And Chris earned the Cinemacon Award for Breakthrough Performer in 2014 and was ranked second on People Magazine’s annual list of Sexiest Men Alive.
Unknown Fact About Chris Pratt
- Does Chris Pratt smoke?: Yes
- Does Chris Pratt drink alcohol?: Yes
- Chris Pratt is of Norwegian descent.
- Chris used to wrestle during his school days.
- Before starting his acting career, Chris used to work as a stripper! And he even admitted that he wasn’t very good at it and made about $40 every time he took off his clothes!
- Chris was also homeless and lived in his van in Hawaii before landing his first acting gig.
- At the age of 19, Chris worked at the Bubba Gump Shrimp Company restaurant in Maui, when he was noticed by actress and director Rae Dawn Chong. So he was cast in his directorial short horror film Cursed Part 3, which was shot in Los Angeles. and Ray Dawn Chong.
- Chris can speak German very fluently.
- Chris started dating Anna Faris while they were filming Take Me Home Tonight.
- Chris actually predicted that he would star in Jurassic World! And several years ago, he even made a video jokingly reading a fake text from Steven Spielberg to accept a role for Jurassic Park 4.
- Chris loves to improvise during filming. During Jurassic World, he improvised a big kissing scene with Bryce Dallas Howard. And her shocked reaction is real too!
- Chris used to draw a lot in high school and did some murals for a friend’s restaurant.
- Chris describes himself as a non-denominational Christian and has said that his faith was redefined after his son Jack was born prematurely.
People Also Ask About Chris Pratt
Q1. Also what is Chris Pratt’s date of birth?
Answer: 21 June 1979.
Q2. Where is Chris Pratt born?
Answer: Virginia, Minnesota, U.S.A
Q3. Also what is the nationality of Chris Pratt?
Q4. Also how tall is Chris Pratt?
Answer: 6′ 2″ Feet.
Q5. Also how old is Chris Pratt?
Answer: 43 years.