Bernard Jean Etienne Arnault is a French industry icon, financial backer, and craftsmanship collector. He is the pioneer, director, and CEO of LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the world’s biggest extravagance products company. He was born on 5 March 1949 in Roubaix, France.
Bernard Arnault has an expected total assets of US$220 billion as of February 2023, as per Forbes, making him the richest individual on the planet. Bernard Arnault family is additionally viewed as the most extravagant family in the world.
Bernard Jean Etienne Arnault was brought into the world on 5 Walk 1949 in Roubaix. His mom, Marie-Josèphe Savinel, girl of Etienne Savinel, had a “interest for Dior”. His dad, producer Jean Leon Arnault, an alum of École Centrale Paris, claimed the structural designing organization Ferret-Savinel.
|Profession||Business magnate Media propriety or Art collector|
|Date of Birth|
5 March 1949
|Birth Place||Roubaix, France|
|College/ University||Ecole Polytechnique in Paris with a degree in engineering|
Physical stats and more
|Body Measurement(approx.)||34 – 34 – 14|
Affairs and more
|Wife||Helene Mercier, Anne Dewavrin|
Family and Siblings
|Favourite Food||Vada Pav, Roast Chicken Curry, Mangalorean Seafood|
|Favourite Actor||Jennifer Lawrence|
|Favourite Actress||Sharon Stone|
|Favourite Film||Merci patron (2016)|
|Favourite Sports Person||Kylian Mbappe|
|Favourite Singer||Steve Davis|
|Favourite Attires||Shirt Pant, Blazer|
|Favourite Destination||Louvre Museum|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Hobbies||Swimming and Shopping|
|Net Worth||21,990 crores USD|
- Arnault was taught at the Lycee Maxence Van Der Meersch in Roubaix, and the Lycee Faidherbe in Lille.
- In 1971, he moved on from the Ecole Polytechnique, France’s driving designing school, and started work for his dad’s company.
- Three years after the fact, after he persuaded his dad to move the focal point of the organization to land, Ferret-Savinel sold the modern development division and was renamed Ferinel.
- Following the securing of a material organization and movement of its central command, the organization renamed the land branch to the George V Gathering.
- The land resources were subsequently offered to Compagnie Générale des Eaux (CGE), at last becoming Nexity.
- In 1973, he wedded Anne Dewavrin, together having two kids, Delphine and Antoine. They isolated in 1990.
- In 1991, he wedded Hélène Mercier, a Canadian professional piano player, together having three youngsters, Alexandre, Frédéric, and Jean.
Also Read: Munawar Sultana
- Arnault and Mercier live in Paris.
- Every one of the five kids – Delphine, Antoine, Alexandre, Frederic, and Jean – play official parts in brands constrained by Arnault, alongside his niece Stephanie Watine Arnault.
- Alexandre is the EVP of Tiffany and Co, Frederic is the Chief of Label Heuer, and Jean is the Head of Showcasing and Improvement at Louis Vuitton.
- Starting around 2010, Arnault’s little girl Delphine has been the accomplice of Xavier Niel, a French extremely rich person money manager dynamic in the broadcast communications and innovation industry.
- Viable February 1, 2023, Delphine is the CEO of the extravagance brand Dior.
- In 2013, it was uncovered that Arnault wanted to apply for Belgian citizenship and was thinking about moving to Belgium.
- In April 2013, Arnault said that he had been misquoted and that he never planned to leave France: “I over and over said that I would remain as an occupant in France and that I would keep on settling my expenses… Today, I chose to eliminate any vagueness. I pull out my solicitation for Belgian ethnicity.
- Mentioning Belgian ethnicity was to more readily safeguard the establishment that I made with the sole motivation behind guaranteeing the progression and respectability of the LVMH bunch assuming I were to disappear.”
More Read: Bernard Arnault
- On 10 April 2013, Arnault reported he had chosen to leave his application for Belgian citizenship, saying he didn’t maintain that the move should be confused as a proportion of tax avoidance, when France confronted monetary and social challenges.
- Arnault likewise expressed a few representatives mentioned to leave France for charge purposes yet he declined their solicitations, making sense of “the 75% expense wouldn’t raise a ton of income yet ought to demonstrate less troublesome, as now it was set to be imposed on firms as opposed to individuals, and simply because of stay set up for two years.”
- In the second round of the 2017 French official political race, Arnault upheld Emmanuel Macron.
- Brigitte Macron was the French educator of Arnault’s children Frederic and Jean when they were understudies at the Lycee Holy person Louis-de-Gonzague.
Bernard Arnault (FAQ)- Frequently Asked Questions
1 . Who is Bernard Arnault ?
ANS. Bernard Jean Etienne Arnault is a French industry icon, financial backer, and craftsmanship collector. He is the pioneer, director, and CEO of LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the world’s biggest extravagance products company.
2 . How old is Bernard Arnault ?
ANS. He was born on 5 March 1949 and his age 73 years old.
3 . What’s the height of Bernard Arnault ?
ANS. His height is 6 feet 0 inches, which is approx. 180cm.
4 . Where is Bernard Arnault residence?
ANS. Bernard Arnault was born in Roubaix, France and currently, he is lives in New Delhi, India.
5 . Does Bernard Arnault Have Wife?
ANS. His Wife name Helene Mercier, Anne Dewavrin.