Asin Thottumkal referred to magnanimously as Asin, is a previous Indian entertainer who showed up transcendently in Tamil, Hindi and Telugu films. She is a prepared Bharatanatyam dancer. She has gotten three Filmfare Grants. She started her acting profession in the South Indian entertainment world, yet later moved her concentration to Bollywood. She talks eight languages. Asin Thottumkal was born on 26 October 1985.
Making her acting presentation at 15 years old with Sathyan Anthikkad’s Malayalam film Narendran Makan Jayakanthan Vaka (2001), Asin had her most memorable business accomplishment with the Telugu film Amma Nanna O Tamila Ammayi in 2003, and won a Filmfare Best Telugu Entertainer Grant for the film. M. Kumaran Child of Mahalakshmi (2004) was her presentation in Tamil and a tremendous achievement.
|Nick Name||Asin , Queen of Kollywood|
|Profession||Actress, Social Media Influencer, Social Media Star|
|Famous for||Acting, Adorable Smile, Social Media Star|
Asin Thottumkal Biography
|Date of Birth||26 October 1985|
|Age||37 years old|
|Birth place||Cochin, Kerala, India|
|School||St. Teresa’s School in Kochi for her Kerala Higher Secondary Examination Board (Plus Two) Education|
|College/ University||St. Teresa’s College in Kochi, a college affiliated with MG University|
|Educational qualification||Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature, Graduated|
Physical stats and more
|body measurement (approx.)||34-28-34|
Affairs and more
Family and Siblings
|Favourite Food||Appam, Prawns with Kerala Rice|
|Favourite Actress||Deepika Padukone, Katrina Kaif|
|Favourite color||Black, Red|
|Favourite Film||Malayalam: Kizhakkunarum Pakshi, Hollywood: The Sound of Music|
|Favourite Sports Person||Not Known (will update soon)|
|Favourite Singer||Shreya Ghoshal|
|Favourite Attire||Western Dress, Gown|
|Favourite Destination||Vagamon in Kerala|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Net Worth||$3.6 Million|
- She accepted her Filmfare Best Tamil Entertainer Grant for her most noted widely praised exhibition in her third Tamil film, Ghajini (2005).
- She then played the lead female jobs in numerous effective movies, the most outstanding being the activity films Sivakasi (2005), Varalaru (2006), Pokkiri (2007), Vel (2008) and Dasavathaaram (2008), thus laying down a good foundation for herself as the main entertainer of Tamil film and was likewise respected by the Tamil Nadu government with the Kalaimamani grant for her greatness in the field of craftsmanship and literature.
- In 2013, Asin was met with the Pride of South Indian Film grant at SIIMA for her commitment to Tamil cinema.
- In late 2008, Asin made her presentation in the Bollywood film Ghajini (2008), inverse Aamir Khan, which was the principal Bollywood film to have gathered more than ₹1 billion in the homegrown film industry, in this manner gathering ₹1.9 billion (US$24 million) around the world.
- Asin won the Filmfare Best Female Presentation Grant and numerous honors for Ghajini.
- 2011 denoted the best period of Asin’s Bollywood profession, as she featured in Anees Bazmee’s rom-com Prepared, in which she co-featured close by Salman Khan.
- The film was a significant hit in the cinema world, gathering ₹1.84 billion (US$23 million) worldwide.
- In 2012, Asin originally featured in Sajid Khan’s multistarrer Housefull 2, which gathered more than ₹1 billion. She then, at that point, highlighted in Bol Bachchan and Khiladi 786, which were likewise financially effective with both netting over ₹1 billion.
Also Read: Farhan Akhtar
- Asin was brought into the world on 26 October 1985 at Kochi in the state Kerala in a Malayali Syro-Malabar Catholic family.
- Her dad Joseph Thottumkal is an Ex-CBI official and later dealt with a few organizations.
- Her mom Seline Thottumkal, who moved from Kochi to Chennai and afterward to Mumbai to live with her girl, is a specialist.
- As per custom, Asin was to be named Mary, after her fatherly grandma. Asin’s dad nonetheless, named her Asin as the name had a wonderful meaning.
- Asin has cited that her name signifies “unadulterated and without blemish”.
- She expresses that the ‘A’ in her name is from Sanskrit signifying “without”, and “sin” from English.
- She went to Maritime Government funded School from LKG through X standard.
- She then, at that point, went to St. Teresa’s School in Kochi for her Kerala Higher Auxiliary Assessment Board (In addition to Two) Training.
- From that point forward, she went to St. Teresa’s School in Kochi, a school subsidiary with MG College, where she graduated with a Four year certification in liberal arts degree in English Literature.
- Asin is a Catholic Christian having a place with the Syro-Malabar rite, and presently dwells in Mumbai.
- She likewise possesses a loft in Marine Drive, Kochi and a farmhouse in Vagamon, Kerala.
- The entertainer is a multilingual. She can communicate in seven dialects; being knowledgeable in Malayalam (her native language), Tamil, Telugu, Sanskrit, English, Hindi and French.
- Asin likewise talks a sprinkling of Italian and learnt essential Marathi for her film Khiladi 786, in which she played a common Marathi girl.
More Read: Asin Thottumkal
- In June 2013, it was accounted for in the Indian media that Asin was learning German during her free time. She started learning Spanish in the wake of visiting Spain in mid 2014.
- Asin wedded Micromax fellow benefactor Rahul Sharma in January 2016 in a Christian wedding that was trailed by a Hindu ceremony, and quit acting after marriage.
- Their most memorable youngster, a little girl Arin, was brought into the world on 24 October 2017.
- During the shoot of her film Prepared in Sri Lanka, she was essential for camps that were intended to help the Sri Lankan Tamil individuals who were impacted by the Sri Lankan Common War.
- In a meeting during the DNA I Can Ladies’ Half Long distance race in 2012, Asin, talking about the significance of wellbeing and the need of training said:
This cause is presumably perhaps of the greatest lady driven issues in our country.
- I support the schooling of six youngsters every year, five of which are young ladies.
- I have firmly worked with these youngsters and that’s what I know whether offered the chance, ladies can teach themselves much better and realize what’s going on or appropriate for them.
- Training is an essential right and ladies ought not be denied of that.
- Asin has been the brand representative for a few organizations and items, and has showed up in ads for Avon, Mirinda, Colgate, Fairever, Tanishq, Enormous Bazaar, Parachute, Spinz talc, Lux, Amrutanjan Healthcare, and Center All Clear.
- Asin has been underwriting Mirinda sodas since 2004.
Asin Thottumkal (FAQ’S) – Frequently Asked Questions
1 . Who is Asin Thottumkal?
Ans. Asin Thottumkal referred to magnanimously as Asin, is a previous Indian entertainer who showed up transcendently in Tamil, Hindi and Telugu films. She is a prepared Bharatanatyam dancer.
2 . How old Does Asin Thottumkal?
Ans. Asin Thottumkal born on 26 October 1985, her age is 37 years old.
3 . How much does Asin Thottumkal earns from her acting profession?
Ans. Asin Thottumkal was well known actress and her acting is to good also she earned own name and money $3.6 Million by her own skills.
4 . What is the Height of Asin Thottumkal?
Ans. Her height was 5′4″cm tall.
5 . Does Asin Thottumkal have Husband?
Ans. Asin Thottumkal husband name is Rahul Sharma.