ABOUT ASHISH CHANCHLANI
Ashish Chanchlani is also a well-known Indian and YouTuber. He was born on 8 December 1993 in Ulhasnagar, Maharashtra, India. And Ashish belongs to Sindhi Family. And his father’s name is Anil Chanchlani who is also the owner of Ashok-Anil Multiplex. And his mother’s name is also Deepa Chanchlani, who is a financial analyst in Ashok-Anil Multiplex. And he has a sister, Muskan Chanchlani, who is also working as a YouTuber by profession. And after completing his schooling from Holy Public High School, he joined Datta Meghe College of Engineering, Navi Mumbai to pursue civil engineering.
Ashish Chanchlani’s Vines is also the title of his YouTube channel. And he also launched it on July 6, 2009. Also in January 2010, his channel gained over 10 million subscribers. And he also has over 15 million subscribers on YouTube. And on YouTube, she also produces mainly comedy videos.
And more than 15.2 million people subscribe to it too. But in India, he was born in 1993. And he also completed an acting course at Barry John Acting Studio in Mumbai. Ashish Chanchlani also made his acting debut in the television series “Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya”. And he has also worked with many Bollywood celebrities for the promotion of his films. Ashish Chanchlani’s net worth is also around $1 million.
The internet has made Ashish Chanchlani, also known by his stage name Ashu, a household celebrity not only in India but internationally as well. And also in 2014, he posted his first video online. He also made his television debut in 2016. He also takes inspiration from none other than world famous Bollywood star Akshay Kumar.
|Real Name||Ashish Chanchlani|
|Famous for||Comedy Videos|
|Date of Birth||8 December 1993 (Wednesday)|
|Ashish Chanchlani’s Age ( as in 2022)||29 years|
|Birth place||Ulhasnagar, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Holy Public High School|
|College/ University||• Datta Meghe College of Engineering, Navi Mumbai|
• Barry John Acting Studio, Mumbai, India
|Educational qualification||• B.Tech (Civil Engineering)|
• Acting Course
Ashish Chanchlani Physical stats
|Weight (approx.)||85 kg|
|Weight in pounds||187 lbs|
Ashish Chanchlani Affairs
|Girlfriend||Not Known(Soon Update)|
Family and more
|Favorite YouTuber||Logan Paul, Amanda Cerny, Christian DelGrosso|
|Favorite Actor||Akshay Kumar|
|Favorite Actress||Sharadha Kapoor|
|Favorite Player||MS Dhoni|
|Favorite Perfume||Villain Perfume|
|Favorite Singer||Arjit Singh|
|Favorite Colour||White And Black|
|Favorite Film||Avenger End Game|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Hobbies||Watching Movies and Travelling|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
Social Media ID
Unknown Facts About Ashish Chanchlani
read more other sources : Ashish Chanchlani Age, Net Worth, Family, Affairs, Career, Biography and More
- Does Ashish Chanchlani drink alcohol too? Yes
- Does Ashish Chanchlani smoke too? not known
- Incidentally, his father was also the owner of a single screen theatre, and hence Ashish grew up watching Bollywood movies as a child.
- Deep inside Ashish’s mind was always buried with the aspiration of becoming an actor.
- Ashish Chanchlani even gave up his engineering degree to follow his passion for acting.
- He now also runs a YouTube channel – Ashish Chanchlani Vines which has accumulated over 2.3 million subscribers till the end of 2017.
- He also considers the ‘Khiladi of Bollywood’ aka Akshay Kumar as his role model.
- You must have often seen in his videos that he often talks about the rights of child labor and the policies of the government with which he never agreed.
- Along with this, in some of his videos, he has also given his opinion and arguments on the ongoing protests against CAA and NRC in the country as well.
- Ashish is also a YouTuber who has always been one of the first to raise his voice against social issues and injustice.
- According to Qbaro, in 2018 too, Ashish was honored with the ‘Best Digital Influencer’ award at the Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival.
- Ashish has also won the ‘Best Comedy Influencer’ award by Forbes India 30 Under 30 Alumni in the first edition of World Bloggers Awards organized at Cannes Film Festival in 2019 as well.
- Ashish also got a cameo in Men in Black: International in this year.
- He has also reportedly directed a short horror film, Aakhri Safar, which has garnered over 15 million views on YouTube.
- Ashish is also most famous because of his YouTube. And let us tell you that there are about 10 million subscribers on his YouTube channel as well.
- Which has become 28.9 million subscribers in today’s time. And let us tell you that he also makes a lot of comedy and Vine videos, due to which he has got so much fame.
- Ashish is also a devotee of Mahadev and is often seen going to the temple.
- He is a bachelor from the beginning as he also had a vision for his career and has always been a career oriented person.
- Ashish is also very active on Instagram, while Ashish still has 14.3 million followers.
- According to reports, Ashish also has 24 lakh followers on Twitter.
- Apart from this, he also has 28.9 million subscribers on his YouTube channel and 10 million followers on his Facebook page.
- Ashish also made videos with Bollywood stars like Akshay Kumar and Kartik Aaryan etc.
People Also Asks About Ashish Chanchlani
1.Who is the crush of Ashish Chanchlani?
Answer. Akshay Kumar is also Ashish Chanchlani’s crush.
2. Is Ashish Chanchlani in Men in Black?
Answer. What a surprise catch in this movie and Indian YouTuber Ashish also made a cameo in this sci-fi comedy that has left us in awe.
3. When did Ashish Chanchlani start his YouTube channel?
Answer. In 2014, Ashish also created his own YouTube channel called Ashish Chanchlani Vines, in which he started posting a lot of comedy videos and almost in the same year he became the most successful person to get one million subscribers. So, since then he left his studies to focus more on his YouTube channel. And apart from this, he was fond of acting since childhood.
4. How much did Ashish Chanchlani earn from YouTube?
Answer. Ashish’s estimated worth is also around Rs 39 crore (US$ 5 million) right now. And also let us tell you that his YouTube channel (Ashish Chanchlani Vine) is also his main source of income. And he also earns around 14-20 lakh rupees per month from YouTube and any brand collaboration. Along with this, he also earns some money through sponsorship and live events.
5. Who is the richest YouTuber in India?
Answer. Ashish Chanchlani
read more latest news : Ashish Chanchlani Age, Net Worth, Family, Affairs, Career, Biography and More