About Asees Kaur
Asees Kaur is an Indian playback singer. And she also works in Hindi film and music industry. Asees was born on 26 September 1988. She was born in Panipat, Haryana.
She started singing at the age of five. She did her schooling at Bal Vikas School in Model Town. She did her graduation from SD College, Panipat. Asees always wanted to take up music. He received training from Ustad Puran Shahkoti in Jalandhar. Asis has songs on Spotify. Some of her songs are Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (2015), Udta Punjab (2016), High Jack (2018), Article 15 (2019) and many more.
|Real Name||Asees Kaur|
|Profession||Playback Singer, Musician|
|Date of birth||September 26, 1988|
|Age (as in 2023)||35 years old|
|Birthplace||Panipat, Haryana, India|
|Hometown||Panipat, Haryana, India|
|School||Bal Vikas School, Panipat, Haryana, India|
|College & University||SD (PG) College, Panipat, Haryana, India|
|Height (Approx.)||5″7″ feet|
AFFAIRS AND MORE
FAMILY AND MORE
|Sister||Prabhjee Kaur, Deedar Kaur|
|Favorite Food||Pizza, Burger|
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favorite Color||Black & Red|
|Favorite Filmmaker||Rohit Shetty|
|Favorite Music director|
A.R Rehman, Amit Trivedi
|Favorite Dress||Western Dress, Traditional Dress|
HOBBIES AND MONEY
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$5 Million|
SOCIAL MEDIA ID
Unknown Facts About Asees Kaur
- Does Asees Kaur drink alcohol? No
- Does Asees Kaur smoke? No
- Asees aspired to become a playback singer from a very young age. She started singing Gurbani at the age of 5.
- As she grew up, she decided to pursue singing professionally and trained under Ustad Puran Shahkoti of Jalandhar.
- Asees participated in a Punjabi reality show, Awaaz Punjab Di, after which she came to Bombay and met various musicians.
- She made her Bollywood debut with “Dildara Reprise” from the 2014 film – Tamanche.
- Since then she has collaborated with various composers on several Bollywood songs, including “Ve Mahi” from Kesari, “Makhna” from Drive, “Bandeya Re Bandeya” from Simmba, and “Tere Bin”, “Akh Lad Jaawe” and “Chogada”. From Loveyatri and “Bolna” from Kapoor & Sons.
- She won the “Upcoming Female Singer of the Year” award at the Radio Mirchi Awards for the song Bolna.
- She won the “Upcoming Female Vocalist of the Year” award for the song “Bolna” at the Radio Mirchi Awards.
- In 2009 also Asees Kaur won the first prize in the “Haryana No. 1” contest at Karnal which was organized by
- Dainik Jagran will promote talents under social concern.
- In 2016, Asees Kaur also won the Best Female Singer Award from Radio Mirchi for her song “Bolna” from the film Kapoor & Sons.
- Asees Kaur also won the ETC Best Playback Singer Award in 2017.
- Asees has collaborated with renowned Bollywood composers including Salim Merchant, Vishal-Shekhar, and Tanishk Bagchi.
- Asees Kaur won the Best Female Playback Singer Award at the 66th Filmfare Awards in 2021 for her song “Hui Malang”.
- In 2022, Asees Kaur won the Best Female Playback Singer award at the IIFA Awards for her song “Ratan Lambiyan”.
(FAQ) Frequently Asked Question
Q1. Who is Asees Kaur?
Answer: Born in Panipat, Haryana, Asees Kaur is a popular Indian playback singer. She started her career in the music industry with a TV reality show and later made her Bollywood debut in 2014 with the film “Tamanche”, where she sang the song “Dilrara”. Despite not being included in the film, Asees collaborated with many Bollywood composers and became famous for her songs like “Bolna” from Kapoor & Sons, “Maahi Ve” from Kesari, “Chogada” from Loveyatri. From Simmba to Tere Bin’.
Q2. What is the date of birth of Anuradha Iyengar?
Answer: Her date of birth is September 26, 1988.
Q3. Where is the birth place of Anuradha Iyengar?
Answer: The birth place of Anuradha Iyengar is Panipat, Haryana, India.
Q4. How old is Anuradha Iyengar?
Answer: Anuradha Iyengar is 35 years old.
Q5. What is her net worth?
Answer: Her net worth is $5 Million.