Biography Ariana Grande
Ariana Grande-Butera, known professionally as Ariana Grande, is a famous American singer, songwriter and an actress. Grande’s net worth is estimated to be US$240 million. She has earned her fortune through music releases, acting roles, social media, merchandise sales, and ticket sales for her live concerts and tours. Ariana Grande loves herself a lot and Ariana Grande’s parents name is Edward Butera, her father’s name is Joan Grande and she has a brother named Frankie Grande. Ariana also loves her family very much.
Her career began in 2008 with the Broadway production “13: The Musical”, in which she played the role of Charlotte. And at that time Ariana was 15 years old. And she also appeared as Cat Valentine in the Nickelodeon series Victorious in 2010. She returned to the show for the next three seasons (2011–2013) and also appeared in another show, “Sam & Cat” (2013). These roles got her her big break and she was soon recognized.
Ariana Grande loves music. And she also likes to sing more songs in her spare time. She is very beautiful actress. She has also won numerous awards throughout her career, including two Grammy Awards, one Brit Award, one Bambi Award, two Billboard Music Awards, three American Music Awards, nine MTV Video Music Awards, and 26 Guinness World Records. Ariana Grande is now a singer actress who is one of the best selling music artists. She has sold over 85 million copies globally.
|Nick Name||Ariana Grande|
|Date of Birth||26 June 1993|
|Age (as in 2023)||30 Years|
|Birth Place||Boca Raton, Florida|
|Residence Place||Boca Raton, Florida|
|Food Habits||Non Vegetarian|
|School||Pine Crest School and North Broward Preparatory School in Boca Raton|
|College & University||Not Known|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
PHYSICAL STATS, AND MORE
|Height (Approx.)||5′ 7” Feet|
|Weight (Approx.)||65 Kg|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
AFFAIRS, AND MORE
FAMILY AND MORE
HOBBIES AND MONEY FACTOR
|Hobbies||Writing And Listening to Music|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||US$240 million|
SOCIAL MEDIA ID
|Facebook ID||Click To Follow Her|
|YouTube Channel||Click To Follow Her|
|Instagram ID||Click To Follow Her|
- Does Ariana drink alcohol too? Yes
- Does Ariana smoke too? Yes
- Ariana Grande is a marriage seeker woman.
- She was very sad for the singer.
- Also in 2011, she signed with Republic Records after label managers saw YouTube videos of her covering songs.
- While her four-octave vocal range has also received public recognition, her personal life has also been the subject of widespread media attention.
- Grande released her 1950s doo-wop and R&B debut album, Yours Truly 2023. Which has been in the top of the US Billboard 200.
- Grande has a dog named Palto, whom she loves very much.
- Its lead single, The Way, also peaked within the top ten of the US Billboard Hot 100. Her voice and whistle were also recorded on the album, prompting comparisons to Mariah Carey.
- Then she released her second and third albums, My Everything (2014) and Dangerous Woman (2016).
Here she had both critical and commercial success. Sweetener won the Grammy Award for Best Pop Vocal Album. And even if it is so far ahead today, then it is only due to necessity.
- She also became the first female single to top the UK Singles Chart.
- Ariana becomes a singer since childhood. Grande loves her parents and brother very much. And her family also loves Grande.
- Grande has been very active since childhood. Grande was born in Boca Raton, Florida and is raised in the same religion. Ariana belongs to a Christian family.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Who is Ariana Grande?
Ariana Grande-Butera, known professionally as Ariana Grande, is a famous American singer, songwriter and an actress.
Q2. Where does Ariana Grande live?
Ariana Grande is indeed a resident of Boca Raton, Florida.
Q3. What religion does Grande follow?
She believes in a Christian religion.
Q4. What is his net worth as well?
Her net worth is US$240 million.
Q5. What is the date of birth of Ariana ?
Her date of birth is 26 June 1993.