Aamir Khan is an Indian entertainer, movie chief and maker who works in Hindi movies. Through his profession crossing more than 30 years, Khan has secured himself as one of the most remarkable entertainers of Indian cinema.
Khan is the beneficiary of various honors, including nine Filmfare Grants, four Public Film Grants, and an AACTA Grant, with one of his film creations likewise getting an Institute Grant selection. He was regarded by the Public authority of India with the Padma Shri in 2003 and the Padma Bhushan in 2010, and got a privileged title from the Public authority of China in 2017.
Khan originally showed up on screen as a youngster entertainer in his uncle Nasir Hussain’s film Yaadon Ki Baaraat (1973). As a grown-up, his most memorable element film job was in Holi (1984). He started a full-time acting vocation with a main job in Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak (1988).
|Name||Mohammed Aamir Hussain Khan|
|Nick Name||Mr. Perfectionist, The Choco Boy.|
|Profession||Actor, Television star and social media star|
|Famous for||Acting skills, Instagram reels, and Charming Personality|
Aamir Khan Biography
|Date of Birth|
14 March 1965
|Age||57 years old|
|School||J.B. Petit School|
|College/ University||St. Xavier’s College|
Physical stats and more
|Body measurements (approx.)||42-35-12|
Affairs and more
|Wife||Kiran Rao, Reena Dutta|
Family and Siblings
|Sister||Nikhat Khan, Farhat Khan|
|Favourite Food||chicken curry and vegetables.|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Dilip Kumar, Daniel Day Lewis, Leonardo DiCaprio, Govinda|
|Favourite Actress||Waheeda Rehman, Geeta Bali, Madhubala, Sridevi|
|Favourite Film||Afsana Pyar Ka, Jawani Zindabad|
|Favourite Sports Person||Virat Kohli|
|Favourite Singer||Mohmad Raffi|
|Favourite Attires||Pant Shirt, Jacket|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Hobbies||Listening Old Music, Watching Movies, Playing Chess, Tennis and Cricket|
|Net Worth||$235 million USD|
Facts About Aamir Khan
- His presentation in Raakh (1989) procured him a Public Film Grant in the Unique Notice class.
- He set up a good foundation for himself as a main entertainer during the 1990s by showing up in various monetarily effective movies, including Dil (1990), Raja Hindustani (1996) — for which he won his most memorable Filmfare Grant for Best Entertainer — and Sarfarosh (1999).
- In 1999, he established Aamir Khan Creations, whose first film, Lagaan (2001), was named for the Foundation Grant for Best Unknown dialect Film, and procured him a Public Film Grant for Best Famous Film and two more Filmfare Grants (Best Entertainer and Best Film). His exhibition in Dil Chahta Hai (2001) likewise got appreciation.
- Following a four-year break, Khan got back to show up in driving jobs, outstandingly in Fanaa (2006) and Rang De Basanti (2006).
- He made his first time at the helm with Taare Zameen Standard (2007), which won him the Filmfare Grants for Best Movie and Best Chief.
- Khan’s greatest business triumphs accompanied Ghajini (2008), 3 Imbeciles (2009), Dhoom 3 (2013), PK (2014), and Dangal (2016), each having held the record for being the most elevated earning Indian film.
- Khan won his third Best Entertainer grant at Filmfare for Dangal.
- He has a huge followings particularly in India and China, and has been depicted by Newsweek as “the greatest film star” in the world.
He has been consistently recorded among The 500 Most Persuasive Muslims of the world.
- He likewise made and facilitated the TV syndicated program Satyamev Jayate. His work as a social reformer procured him an appearance on the Time 100 rundown of most persuasive individuals on the planet in 2013.
- As a kid entertainer, Khan showed up on screen in two minor jobs. At eight years old, he showed up in Yaadon Ki Baaraat (1973), which was the first masala film in Bollywood.
- The next year, he depicted the more youthful rendition of Mahendra Sandhu’s personality in Madhosh.
- Khan went to J.B. Petit School for his pre-essential instruction, later changing to St. Anne’s Secondary School, Bandra, until the eighth grade, and finished his 10th and tenth grades at Bombay Scottish School, Mahim.
- He played tennis in state level titles and turned into a state-level boss. He claimed he was “considerably more into sports than studies”.
Also Read : Neeti Mohan
- Khan finished his twelfth grade at Mumbai’s Narsee Monjee College, and depicted his experience growing up as “extreme” because of the monetary issues his dad had, as his film creations were generally fruitless. Khan said, “There would be something like 30 calls every day from loan bosses requiring their cash,” and that he was dependably in danger of being ousted from school for non-installment of fees.
- At sixteen years old, Khan was engaged with the exploratory course of making a 40-minute quiet movie, Suspicion, which was coordinated by his school companion Aditya Bhattacharya. The film was supported by producer Shriram Lagoo, a colleague of Bhattacharya, who furnished them with two or three thousand rupees.
- Khan’s folks didn’t believe he should make films and wanted that he would rather seek after a “consistent” vocation as a designer or doctor; thus, the shooting timetable of Neurosis was kept secret.
- In the film, he played the lead job close by entertainers Neena Gupta and Victor Banerjee while at the same time helping Bhattacharya.
- Aamir Khan said that the experience of chipping away at it urged him to seek after a profession in film.
- Khan thusly joined a performance center gathering called Avantar, where he turned out behind the stage for more than a year.
- He made his stage debut with a little job in the organization’s Gujarati play, Kesar Bina, at Prithvi Theatre.
- He proceeded to act in two of their Hindi plays, and one English play, which was named Clearing House.
- Subsequent to finishing secondary school, Khan chose to cease contemplating, and work rather as an associate chief to Hussain on the Hindi movies Manzil and Zabardast.
- Khan wedded Reena Dutta, who had a little part in Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak, on 18 April 1986. They have two youngsters: a child named Junaid and a girl, Ira.
- Dutta was involved momentarily in Khan’s profession when she filled in as a maker for Lagaan. In December 2002, Khan petitioned for legal separation and Dutta took guardianship of both children.
More Read : Aamir Khan
- On 28 December 2005, Khan wedded Kiran Rao, who had been an associate chief to Gowariker on the arrangement of Lagaan.
- On 5 December 2011, they declared the introduction of their child, Azad Rao Khan, through a substitute mother
- In July 2021, the couple reported their partition and expressed they would bring up their child Azad as co-parents.
- In 2007, Khan lost a care fight for his more youthful sibling Faisal to their dad, Tahir Hussain, who kicked the bucket on 2 February 2010.
- As a rehearsing Muslim, Khan alongside his mom Zeenat, performed Hajj, a yearly Islamic journey to Mecca, Saudi Arabia, and a compulsory strict obligation for Muslims, in 2013.
- Aamir Khan previous spouse Rao is a Hindu. In Walk 2015, Khan expressed that he quit non-veggie lover food and took on a vegetarian way of life subsequent to being propelled by her.
- Prior to seeking after a full-time acting vocation, Khan was an enthusiastic tennis player.
- He played expertly in state level titles during the 1980s and turned into a state level tennis champion before entering a full-time acting career.
- In 2014, Khan took part in a show match for the Global Chief Tennis Association, playing copies with huge homerun victors Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic, as well as Sania Mirza.
- Khan’s kids have likewise wandered into media outlets. In September 2019, Ira declared via virtual entertainment that she would be coordinating a dramatic creation, her initial, a variant of Euripides’ Medea.
- Veteran entertainer Sarika, ex of Kamal Haasan, and her little girl Akshara Haasan delivered the play, and Khan’s sister Farhat Dutta had painted a banner for its advancement.
Aamir Khan (FAQ’S) – Frequently Asked Questions
1 . Who is Aamir Khan ?
Ans. Mohammed Aamir Hussain Khan is an Indian entertainer, movie chief and maker who works in Hindi movies. He was born on 14 March 1965.
2 . How old Does Aamir Khan ?
Ans. Aamir Khan born on 14 March 1965.
3 . How much does Aamir Khan earns from her acting profession?
Ans. Aamir Khan was well known actor and his acting is to good also he earned own name and money $235 million USD by his own skills.
4 . What is the Height of Aamir Khan ?
Ans. His height was 5′6″cm tall.
5 . Does Aamir Khan have wife ?
Ans. His wife name is Kiran Rao, Reena Dutta.