Aaley Mohammad Iqbal Age, Height, Political Career, Award, Net Worth, Family Biography and More
Aaley Mohammad Iqbal, known as Aale Bhai in Delhi, is also a politician from Old Delhi and is currently the Deputy Mayor of the Municipal Corporation of Delhi. But he is also an elected councilor from Chandni Mahal ward of Matia Mahal assembly constituency. And he has also been elected to Delhi MCD 3 times in 2013, 2018 and 2023.
But he is also the President of All India Crossminton Organization since 2010. And his father’s name is Shoaib Iqbal who is also an MLA. Even at the age of 22, Aale Mohammad has also started the MCD by winning the 2013 election as a RLD candidate from Turkman Gate. And Aaley Mohammad Iqbal the chairman of City Sadar Paharganj Zone. And in 2023 Delhi MCD election, Aale Muhammad Iqbal also won the election with the highest margin.
He also defeated Mohd Hamid of INC by a margin of 17144 votes. And H was also nominated by the Aam Aadmi Party PAC for the post of Deputy Mayor of MCD. And his appointment was also seen as an appeasement of Muslim votes by the Aam Aadmi Party after all the wards were lost in the riots in North East Delhi. Political analyst Rashid Kidwai had said that AAP is increasingly doing minority politics in the same way as the Congress used to do.
Elle also won the election for the post of Deputy Mayor on 21 February 2023. And he also got 32 more votes than his only rival – Kamal Bagri of the Bharatiya Janata Party. And overall he also got 148 votes as against 117 of his rival Kamal Bagri.
In 2016 also a case was registered against him at Daryaganj Police Station for offenses punishable under Section 186/535/506/34 of IPC and Section 3(1)(x) of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act I went.
And officials had said on Wednesday that Aale Mohammad Iqbal of the Aam Aadmi Party was also elected Deputy Mayor of Delhi on Wednesday defeating Kamal Bagri of the BJP by a margin of 31 votes. And Iqbal got 148 votes against Baghdi’s 117 votes. And voting also took place at the Civic Center.
|Aaley Mohammad Iqbal
|Aaley Mohammad Iqbal
|Date of Birth
|15 August 1990
|Age (as in 2023)
|33 yrs old
|New Delhi, India
|New Delhi, India
|Faith Academy, New Delhi
|College & University
|Indira Gandhi National Open University
|B.com, M.com, M Phil, PHD,
PGDBA, business management diploma
|5′ 7′ feet
Affairs and More
Family and More
|Shoaib Iqbal (MLA of Matiya Mahal)
|Ahmed Hasan Iqbal
|Mutton Biryani, Chicken Biryani, Rajma chawal ,daal makni
|Alia Bhatt, Deepika Padukon
|White & Blue
|Badminton & Carrom board
|Kurta Pajama, Jeans & Shirt, Formel
|Pink City Jaipur, switzerland
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Traveling, Reading Book
|Net Worth (Approx.)
|INR 2.4 million
Social Media ID
|Click to Follow her
|Click to Follow Her
|Click To Follow Her
read more other sources : Aaley Mohammad Iqbal Age, Height, Political Career, Award, Net Worth, Family Biography and More
Unknown Facts About Aaley Mohammad Iqbal
- Does Aaley Mohammad Iqbal drinks alcohol? No
- Does that Aaley Mohammad Iqbal smoke too? No
- Soon after his victory in 2023 as well, Iqbal said that he is also committed to the people of Delhi and will work for their betterment.
- But he had said that “We know that BJP has wasted 82 days but we will cover it in 9 days and we have a lot of work to do and our priority is also given by the Chief Minister of Delhi. 11 guarantees will also have to be fulfilled.
- Even in the last election of 2023, he had also said that ‘we are committed to the people of Delhi and will also work for the betterment of the people and very soon it will be visible on the ground.’
- This was also the fifth attempt by the new Municipal Corporation to elect the mayor and deputy mayor.
- But the last four elections were stalled in the midst of an uproar over voting rights for aldermen (nominated members).
- In 2010 also the matter went to the Supreme Court which also ruled that the members nominated by the Lieutenant Governor to the MCD cannot vote to elect the mayor.
- Even after winning the elections in 2013, AAP supremo and Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal had also described Iqbal’s victory as the victory of the people.
- And even after his victory in 2023, Kejriwal also said in a tweet in Hindi, ‘Many congratulations to Aale Iqbal ji and the people of Delhi on being elected as the Deputy Mayor of the Municipal Corporation of Delhi.’
- Even after the last election of 2022, Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia had also congratulated Iqbal and said that the people of Delhi were successful in conducting the elections despite the efforts of BJP Center and Delhi LG to stop the elections.
- Kejriwal had said, ‘Many congratulations to Aale Iqbal on being elected as the Deputy Mayor of the Aam Aadmi Party in the Municipal Corporation of Delhi. And BJP, Center and even LG all tried to stop it by going against the constitution, but the people of Delhi won the MCD as well.
- And earlier in the day, in 2022, Shelly Oberoi of the Aam Aadmi Party also won the mayoral election by defeating Rekha Gupta of the BJP.
Aaley Mohammad Iqbal (FAQ) – Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What will be the net worth of Aaley Mohammad Iqbal?
ANS:- According to the affidavit, his total assets are Rs 87 lakh.
Q2. What will be the monthly income of Alay?
ANS:- His monthly income will be around 1.5 lakh to 2 lakh also.
Q3. Has Ali Sahab got married too?
ANS:- Let me tell you that he has not married yet.
Q4. What is the real age of Alay Bhai?
ANS :- He was also born on 15 August 1990 and according to the present time, his age is 33 years.
Q5. Who is Aaley Mohammad Iqbal’s father and what does he do?
ANS:- His father’s name is Shoaib Iqbal. And he is also the MLA of Matia Mahal.
read more latest news : Aaley Mohammad Iqbal Age, Height, Political Career, Award, Net Worth, Family Biography and More